I was finishing up installing a new frame. I got the engine in and all connected up, it crankes fine, it just won't start. Everything I check seems fine, other than not getting any spark. I did a tune up before starting the frame off, installed new spark plugs, new plug wires, new rotor and cap. The engin ran fine, I then took it to be smogged and it passed. Now, I pull a spark plug, lay it on the engine block while connected to the plug wire and have some one crank the engine, no spark. Holding the wire without the plug close to the engine, no spark.

At this point I suspect the computers. When I first got to the point of being able to start the engine, I forgot to connect the ground cable so I was getting some weird problems. When trying to start the car I'd hear the starter solenoid click and then the car would loose all power. That happened several times, another time I tried to start it and the starter solenoid stared flutter on and off. Once I figured out that the ground cable wasn't bolted on those problems stopped. Could that have damaged the computers? How can I test them?

Also the car was outside while I did the work. Some rain got passed the air meter. I got most of it out, but later the fuel injectors looked bad so I replaced them.

Sent from my Z6201V using Tapatalk