FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: New plug-n-play Tailight Sequencer

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2016

    Location:  Oklahoma

    Posts:    86

    New plug-n-play Tailight Sequencer

    https://youtu.be/hxkKZDbabAA Here is a link to my new plug - n - play sequencer that is in the works.

  2. #2
    Senior Member - Owner since 2003 Patrick C's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Northern Michigan

    Posts:    1,103

    My VIN:    1880

    Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSpace Cowboy View Post
    https://youtu.be/hxkKZDbabAA Here is a link to my new plug - n - play sequencer that is in the works.
    Very nice!!!
    Patrick C.
    VIN 1880
    Modifications done to my car can be seen in this video: https://youtu.be/ncMjW2pI2e4

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2013

    Posts:    71

    Looking good. Less than 500 bucks, I hope!

  4. #4
    Under Ron's watchful eye. Glory be to Ron! Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,152

    My VIN:    A bunch of numbers and letters that should not interest you.

    Nice! So does this use the oe boards? Is it like an inline controller that plugs between the board and harness or a complete new board?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2016

    Location:  Oklahoma

    Posts:    86

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Nice! So does this use the oe boards? Is it like an inline controller that plugs between the board and harness or a complete new board?
    It would be nice if I could come up with an in line module that just plugged in line with your original taillight boards. Unfortunately, Iím not that smart. I still have to purchase two new boards and modify them to work with my circuit. A module is attached to the modified boards but it is pretty small. The cost will be a lot cheaper than my original version.

  6. #6
    Daily Driver ssdelorean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  NW Ohio

    Posts:    314

    My VIN:    16506

    Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick C View Post
    Very nice!!!
    What he said!
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 96,704 miles and counting (OVER 10 yr 10 months & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 228K miles

  7. #7
    LS Swapper Josh's Avatar
    Join Date:  Mar 2013

    Location:  SK, Canada

    Posts:    2,127

    My VIN:    11408

    Club(s):   (ADOA)

    The timing is kind of poor, there is already a very polished sequential taillight board available through DMCNW.

    https://www.delorean-parts.com/produ...t7iCH-smP3j1Q8

    5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd 343whp/346ft-lbs
    Getting it back on the road!
    LS Swap

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2016

    Location:  Austin MN

    Posts:    212

    My VIN:    03500

    To be fair it doesn't hurt to have competition.

    Deepspacecowboy had his gen 1 sequential lights out first. I have a set and they work great! They may not be as fancy but if there is a failure they can be reverted back to normal operation with the same boards without worry.

    Dave B.
    Last edited by WHO1DMC; 10-14-2020 at 03:19 PM.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2016

    Location:  Oklahoma

    Posts:    86

    Quote Originally Posted by WHO1DMC View Post
    To be fair it doesn't hurt to have competition.

    Deepspacecowboy had his gen 1 sequential lights out first. I have a set and they work great! They may not be as fancy but if there is a failure they can be reverted back to normal operation with the same boards without worry.

    Dave B.
    Thank you! Thank you! I wanted to get a p-n-p unit out there thatís a lot cheaper to build.

  10. #10
    Under Ron's watchful eye. Glory be to Ron! Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,152

    My VIN:    A bunch of numbers and letters that should not interest you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The timing is kind of poor, there is already a very polished sequential taillight board available through DMCNW.

    https://www.delorean-parts.com/produ...t7iCH-smP3j1Q8
    Which is out of stock.

    I don't know what it is but sequential DeLorean tailights are in like Pumpkin spice.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •