FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: New plug-n-play Tailight Sequencer

Price Increase and Update

http://dmctalk.org/attachment.php?at...1&d=1622004823 I still have one of my original kits for sale. This attachment compares the old Sequencer to my new one. I hope to have a new PNP kit made up shortly. I won't be making any more of the older Sequential kits. When I have an actual PNP kit ready to ship, I'll let you know. Sorry about the increase in price, prices on everything have been going up. -DS
    Attached Files

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Yours are pretty much the same price as the DRAYRON sequencer units now, comparing their board only version to yours (neither include lights at this price point.

https://drayron.com/product-category/products/

I'm wondering what the advantage of yours are, the DRAYRON offering has been in development and testing on multiple cars for several years and quite a few pairs sold. Why would someone buy yours over theirs?

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yours are pretty much the same price as the DRAYRON sequencer units now, comparing their board only version to yours (neither include lights at this price point.

https://drayron.com/product-category/products/

I'm wondering what the advantage of yours are, the DRAYRON offering has been in development and testing on multiple cars for several years and quite a few pairs sold. Why would someone buy yours over theirs?
    There is no advantage of my kit over theirs! I’m just giving anyone interested an option to look at. As far as I know, their board is WAY Better than mine. If I don’t sell another kit, I won’t lose any sleep over it. Cheers! -DS

P-N-P Sequencer Update

Ok, I finally finished my first p-n-p kit and finished testing today. I still have a few touch ups to do then I’ll post a few pictures of the final product. This sequencer is similar to my first model in that the control circuitry plugs into the tail light circuit board with trailer light plugs so if there is a failure I can switch out the bad module with a good one. As you can see in the video this sequencer will use LED’s or incandescent bulbs, your choice. Price has gone up to $350 and we pay shipping in the USA. Hope to have pics posted tomorrow. Cheers! -DS

P-N-P Sequencer Pic

Here is a picture of the production model p-n-p sequencer. As I said it has plug in electronics similar to my first model. This will be final tested today and ready to ship. -DS
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSpace Cowboy View Post
    Here is a picture of the production model p-n-p sequencer. As I said it has plug in electronics similar to my first model. This will be final tested today and ready to ship. -DS
    How do you order a set?

Quote Originally Posted by L3V3L1 View Post
    How do you order a set?
    Just contact me at my regular email address which is: [email protected]
    If you will give me your phone number, I’ll give you a call. Payment is made thru PayPal. I usually ship USPS Priority mail. -DS

Quote Originally Posted by L3V3L1 View Post
    How do you order a set?
    Please give us a review if you get a set.

More new kits on the way

Just shipped off my p-n-p sequencer kit today. I have two more sets of DeLorean tail light circuit boards ordered so I can make two more kits. These should be done some time next week. I still have one of my original sequencer kits in stock. Cheers! - DS

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSpace Cowboy View Post
    There's a lot going on in here. Also, what may you use trailer hitch connectors instead of weather packs?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast