FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Review - Hankook Kinergy ST tires in factory front/rear sizes

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by mhanch View Post
    If you are going to get triggered, maybe you didn't need to add a xenophobic comment to a tires post.

and since you went to the effort of "self censoring" you knew what you were doing.
    This comment was hurtful, offensive, and has nothing to do with DeLoreans. I demand it be removed posthaste and a full apology be offered for the stress and trauma it has caused me.

Quote Originally Posted by mhanch View Post
    If you are going to get triggered, maybe you didn't need to add a xenophobic comment to a tires post.
    Rear tires came in today. They are not from USA but Indonesia so obviously they will need to sit in my garage for a few days to decontaminate before I touch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Rear tires came in today. They are not from USA but Indonesia so obviously they will need to sit in my garage for a few days to decontaminate before I touch them.
    I hope that's a detached garage for everyone's safety.

Quote Originally Posted by L3V3L1 View Post
    I hope that's a detached garage for everyone's safety.
    Let's hope. The fronts came in today but they are from the USA so I went ahead and licked them clean and tucked them into bed for the night.

My VIN:    Yes.

Club(s):   (DCO) (DMA) (DCUK)

Let's hope. The fronts came in today but they are from the USA so I went ahead and licked them clean and tucked them into bed for the night.
    Michael finally gives away the secret of how his car looks so good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Ok, everyone get this out of their system?! We get the innuendos and sarcasm, feel free to continue that on another forum. As we all know, no politics on this forum. Stick to the tire conversation or your responses will be deleted.

Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Agreed - if the no politics rule is going away, so am I.

So the stars finally lined up today. Day off from work, no rain, open slot at the shop. They are going on this afternoon and I can't wait to feel the difference!

After seeing more and more pics that others have posted, I am actually digging the sidewalls. They have a futuristic/modern look to them. I think with the dressing, all that understated design work will catch the ambient light just right.

New tires on today and I am one happy guy. If you guys are on matching oe sized tires, then they are at least 10 years old by now and a decade is a lot of wear no matter how few miles you drive. I did not realize what a difference the new tires would make. I was pretty sure it would be better but not as super smooth (and quiet) as it is now.

Even the sidewall pattern looks good. In person, the ribbed design picks up little bits of light and I gotta say it reminds me of the wide side stripe design. I think it really compliments the car. It was very hard to get the in person appearance to show in the camera but these are close. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with these.

20210106_160410.jpg20210106_154045.jpg
    20210106_160515.jpg
    20210106_154033.jpg

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Looks great as do the machined finish look of your wheels. I love that look.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast