FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean frame - bare, automatic

My VIN:    5510

DeLorean frame - bare, automatic

Hey everyone - since my new frame is now in place and the car is drivable, I think its ready to get rid of the old frame.

It says 'for sale', but honestly - If you want it, it's yours. It's located in Mill Creek, WA (98012) - just north of Seattle. Pickup only, and I'll help you load it.

Here are some videos showing it (the frame is now completely bare - all components are removed):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcTg...el=BillCarlson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uLK...el=BillCarlson

So obviously, this frame needs quite a bit of work to get back on the road, but it's straight and repairable if you've got a welder and angle grinder! Comes with an aluminum closing plate.

My VIN:    07164

Club(s):   (DCH)

Nice

Nice honest video, good to see.

It looks like you don't have the front extensions straighteners which were a recall which is worrying..

Quote Originally Posted by er1c View Post
    Nice honest video, good to see.

It looks like you don't have the front extensions straighteners which were a recall which is worrying..
    Yep, that's correct, it does not have the recall plates. I suspect that it used to have them, and they were removed due to the other modifications done on the front section. It looks like they made some plates and bent them to roughly the same shape, and then bolted and welded that onto the front frame extension to reinforce it.

Gone!