FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Movie Car Trading Cards

My VIN:    10718

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Movie Car Trading Cards

Hi All,

Happy to announce a new collaboration with my friend Fireball Tim Lawrence (best known for designing the Batmobile from the first Tim Burton film).

He’s publishing a set of movie car trading cards, and the first features my artwork! (The series will include 24 more designs.) My art envisions what the BTTF time machine might look like if if another movie had been made, and it was driven to a time when the world was underwater.

Signed cards are available through his Etsy store (see link below) for $10. He’s also got trading cards based on other nostalgic interests (i.e. Tony Dow of “Leave It to Beaver”, pin up photography, and more).

I hope you like!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/9407112...e_feat_1&frs=1

IMG_4002.jpg

My VIN:    10644

Very cool. I love all your work, Geoff. Also, I think we can just refer to the Burton Batmobile as the "only Batmobile". All others are garbage.
    Christian Williams, Bay Area
    #3452 from 2000-2005
    #10644 since 2015

My VIN:    10718

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by BladeBronson View Post
    Very cool. I love all your work, Geoff. Also, I think we can just refer to the Burton Batmobile as the "only Batmobile". All others are garbage.
    Thanks... means a lot! (I'll be sure to tell my friend you like "his" batmobile... he'll get a kick out of it!)