FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Even-fire Crankshafts

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

Even-fire Crankshafts

Disclaimer - the original DeLorean engine uses ODD FIRE crankshafts. These are EVEN FIRE cranks from B280Fs. Those who are adventurous can convert their engines.

Two split-journal even-fire crankshafts:

#1. Asking $200 + the ride US only. Has some scratching on the bearing surfaces but no grooves. Photos shows some dirt/debris from being on a shelf but I assure you no rust or pits on the bearing surfaces and I will wipe this down prior to shipping. Has a groove on the rear main seal surface area - options are to either sleeve it or to simply install the rear main seal at a different height so it does not ride the groove. Besides cleaning this up prior to shipping, it will come as show with sprocket and nut.
    01.jpg

#2. Asking $300 + the ride US only. Bearing surfaces are perfect. Has a groove on the rear main seal surface area - options are to either sleeve it or to simply install the rear main seal at a different height so it does not ride the groove. This will come as shown missing one sprocket and nut. If you can't live without the full sprocket included I will look for it.
    02.jpg

I am not aware of anywhere you can get one of these alone without purchasing an entire car + shipping or an entire engine + shipping. I will be posting more parts as I go most of which are common between both D engines and B280E/F. Both of these are located in Seminole Fl.
    Last edited by dn010; 01-12-2021 at 07:31 PM.
    -----Dan B.