Hello folks,

I will be pulling the motor and transmission out of #1994 in the next couple of weeks. I wanted to post this here in case someone is looking and interested as I begin this process. I will be posting any pictures and answering questions as I start to pull the motor.

The drivetrain is being swapped for an electric conversion. The odometer displays 28k miles however I do not know enough about the history of the vehicle to know if this is accurate.

The car had been sitting for a number of years in a warehouse near Boston. I acquired it a year ago and went through cleaned out the old gas and found it had a stuck plunger. After cleaning everything up I was able to get the car running again. The motor ran good. Transmission shifted and performed as expected. Because I purchased with the intention of doing an EV conversion I let it sit again for the past few months. I would rather not go through the engine again and let the next owner clean it up and mate it with their fuel system.

I am asking $6k for both. At the moment I do not want to separate.
Located in South Texas.

I can ship via freight. Shipment will be on pallets.
The last engine I shipped was a Diesel engine for another project and cost of shipping was around $240 but will vary depending on weight and distance.

8299BA24-67E2-437F-A623-1FB57A6A6C42.jpg