FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newly Made MOMO / Nardi Steering Wheel Adapters

Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech RamblinDMC's Avatar

My VIN:    2203

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Newly Made MOMO / Nardi Steering Wheel Adapters

These specialty made billet DeLorean steering wheel adapters allow you to adapt any MOMO or Nardi bolt pattern steering wheel. The patterns are 6X70mm and 6X74mm. Most aftermarket steering wheels use either of those patterns. If you require a different special pattern, let me know and I can accommodate that.
    The splined area is made to the same spec as the stock steering wheel, down to the dimensions of the turn signal cancel pawl and the puller threads. It fits flush with the column cowl just like the stock steering wheel.
    This listing is for a raw billet aluminum adapter, message us if you would like a powder coated black one. They are $118.

You can purchase one direct from me here on DMCTalk. I have also listed these on eBay as well.

I only have 20 currently, once they're gone I probably won't make any more. Unless there is a big demand.

20210219_172530.jpg20210219_172514.jpg20210219_172939.jpg20210219_175358.jpg

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

I really want to replace my steering wheel since I no longer have any leather wrap around it. Can you tell me the difference between this adapter and DPIs? I saw it mentioned in the ebay ad that coating it is extra - how much extra is it for powder coating? & How tall are these?

Also, shouldn't this be posted to the parts section?
    Last edited by dn010; 02-22-2021 at 10:27 AM.
    -----Dan B.

My version has a pattern for both Nardi and Momo patterns. I also have 20 units ready to ship now. DPI's are made to order and have some lead time. A powder coated one is $118.

I must have accidently posted it here. A Mod will have to move it.

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by RamblinDMC View Post
    My version has a pattern for both Nardi and Momo patterns. I also have 20 units ready to ship now. DPI's are made to order and have some lead time. A powder coated one is $118.

I must have accidently posted it here. A Mod will have to move it.

Thank you for the info. Can you tell me the height? It looks a bit tall and so I just wanted to measure in my car to see how far out the steering wheel would be.
    -----Dan B.

Quote Originally Posted by dn010 View Post
    Thank you for the info. Can you tell me the height? It looks a bit tall and so I just wanted to measure in my car to see how far out the steering wheel would be.

Overall height without the turn signal pawls is 4 inches. The stock steering wheel front to back is fairly deep. The adapter has to be fairly long since most aftermarket steering wheels are much flatter and feature far less dish than the stock wheel.

My VIN:    16563

Looks nice. Im kinda newly exploring the steering wheel thing. The momo wheels that im seeing say 350mm. Is your adaptor good with that??
    1983 Delorean-auto, black/gray int. 38k miles

My VIN:    03500

Quote Originally Posted by artisticent View Post
    Looks nice. Im kinda newly exploring the steering wheel thing. The momo wheels that im seeing say 350mm. Is your adaptor good with that??
    The momo bolt pattern has nothing to do with the size of steering wheel. It just wouldn't make much sense for them to have a bunch of different patterns. It's not cost effective.

Dave B.
    Last edited by WHO1DMC; 02-23-2021 at 02:14 PM.

My VIN:    16563

Quote Originally Posted by WHO1DMC View Post
    The momo bolt pattern has nothing to do with the size of steering wheel. It just wouldn't make much sense for them to have a bunch of different patterns. It's not cost effective.

Dave B.
    oh i see. So when they advertise the MM of a wheel, for example 350mm, that is simply letting us know the size of the wheel? I assumed it correlated to the MM the poster has told us his wheel is. (6*70mm). I understand now. I will count on this model of MOMO that is used for our cars MOMO MEVO35BK1P Millenium Evo 350 mm Leather Steering Wheel being the correct one and compatible with the posters adaptor.
    1983 Delorean-auto, black/gray int. 38k miles

My VIN:    03500

Quote Originally Posted by artisticent View Post
    oh i see. So when they advertise the MM of a wheel, for example 350mm, that is simply letting us know the size of the wheel? I assumed it correlated to the MM the poster has told us his wheel is. (6*70mm). I understand now. I will count on this model of MOMO that is used for our cars MOMO MEVO35BK1P Millenium Evo 350 mm Leather Steering Wheel being the correct one and compatible with the posters adaptor.
    Yes that's correct!

Dave B.

First batch shipping tomorrow!
    20210224_231617.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast