FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Radius Arm Bushes

Radius Arm Bushes

Not sure the best place for this so Ill post it here.

Im putting this out there as frankly after a brief interaction with Ed from DeloreanEurope, i think Ed is a bit of a charlatan.

If anyone is using his bushes, I urge you to check them. I saw a few people mention to me how thiers have failed so I checked mine and guess what? Theyve failed too and quite horrifically.

All Ed did was blame me for driving hard or making my car powerful and claim in 9 years he has known none to fail. Utter BS! I dont drive my car hard and its a stock car. I have a freeflow exhaust as the only deviation from stock so not exactly a turbo.

Ive also been messaged by an american vendor who've said in the last 2 years, they have seen at least 60 of these fail. I feel Ed knows exactly what he is selling and he is selling a part prone to failure quickly.

Best avoided if you can. Ive put in a NOS one and will be changing the passenger side tomorrow. I will keep an eye on these but from what Ive been told, these are far superior to what Ed supplies.

Heres the drivers side I removed today...

20210221_171629.jpg
    20210221_171703.jpg

And before anyone mentions it, having the rear suspension under load or not makes no difference. They will fail either way.
    - DeLoryan
    VIN 5219

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

As this thread is a continuation of the Facebook thread, I will repost this picture as well. My "bucket of shame"

I had the bushings fail, I inquired about this to Dgo, and he said i had a bad set. He sold me another pair that failed again in less than 5000kms. Others have had them fail sooner.
    I reported back to arran and he relayed to ed. Ed said my car has too much power and thats why they are breaking. However, they have also been failing in stock applications. During this time I also had one of the bushings in my LCAs fail in about 200kms of installation.

These are simply poor quality parts. I am running the NOS DMC bushings now, with about 10,000kms on them and no issues. The failures were within the span of the 2020 driving season. I will be moving to Superflex Poly bushings to try them out as well.
    Another quick note - Ed is producing his own poly bushings now (confirmed by a few sources) so I would recommend steering clear from them. If you want poly bushings just buy directly from Superflex.

If there is any confusion with the DMCEU hierarchy, Ed is DMCEU and he makes reproduction parts. Arran of Delorean Go buys some of these parts (it says on each page where the parts are sourced) and sells them. If Arran finds any issues with the parts he is selling he does not really do much to correct it. Sure he will send out replacements and make a note at the bottom of the page in some cases, but nothing to actually improve the part to a point that it is the same quality as OEM.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

www.delorean.eu

My VIN:    11626

Like all normal company's do we have full garnatee

In a normal world, you contact the person who did sale it to you . Beter is to contact the one that make it, if you have a problem or if you are not happy with the parts you receive.
    We have garantee, and a not happy money back. But putt a ton of shit are round and not contact me before, is a baby reaction.
    Stand up in the big world, we like to learn and improof. like all venders do.
    The one that never stick there neck out to make a new part, are scream loud. But help in no way to improof parts.
    Step up and grow up, If A part is no good, we can live with it and will deal with the part. We can improof it and make it beter.
    But give no feedback and just scream it is a charlatan. This show how your world is.

Ed Uding

There were many emails back and fourth with Arran and I before hand, and he reached out to you as i said in my post.

But you seem to ignore this and start calling your customers names and do not address the root cause here with quality issues.
    Your response is very far from professional or helpful in any way.

[email protected]
    lsdelorean.com

www.delorean.eu

My VIN:    11626

We don,t know you

We don,t know you and I never sold you a single part, I don,t know where you see I call customers names.
    But is is ok, I will never win, and like not to win from you. Look like you live on a complete other world.

Ed

Perhaps next time you poorly reproduce a part do not put "Delorean Europe" on it.

It will make it easier for you to backpedal and downright lie about providing parts that fail to owners whether it be directly or through another vendor.

[email protected]
    lsdelorean.com