Not sure the best place for this so Ill post it here.

Im putting this out there as frankly after a brief interaction with Ed from DeloreanEurope, i think Ed is a bit of a charlatan.

If anyone is using his bushes, I urge you to check them. I saw a few people mention to me how thiers have failed so I checked mine and guess what? Theyve failed too and quite horrifically.

All Ed did was blame me for driving hard or making my car powerful and claim in 9 years he has known none to fail. Utter BS! I dont drive my car hard and its a stock car. I have a freeflow exhaust as the only deviation from stock so not exactly a turbo.

Ive also been messaged by an american vendor who've said in the last 2 years, they have seen at least 60 of these fail. I feel Ed knows exactly what he is selling and he is selling a part prone to failure quickly.

Best avoided if you can. Ive put in a NOS one and will be changing the passenger side tomorrow. I will keep an eye on these but from what Ive been told, these are far superior to what Ed supplies.

Heres the drivers side I removed today...

20210221_171629.jpg
20210221_171703.jpg

And before anyone mentions it, having the rear suspension under load or not makes no difference. They will fail either way.