FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Free Passenger door in Los Angeles - some damage - read below

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Free Passenger door in Los Angeles - some damage - read below

Photos available on request - but you probably already know if you want it or not. Right side door has a few dents and a pinhole. Chris Nicholson could fix it, its fine for a piece of art, or its perfect for a painted car. I don't want to just throw it out without asking first. DMC-CA routinely destroys doors in worse shape to get them out of the used market - this one is worth something to someone, I just don't have the room for it much longer with a new project car coming in (Chevy, not Delorean).

I'll even put it on a pallet and ship it out Greyhound to you if you pay the shipping - I'm just sentimental about trashing things that somebody could use and would otherwise have to pay for under other circumstances. Otherwise I can probably get a few bucks for it at the recycler near the office but that would kinda suck.

It currently has a good fixed glass in it that I intend to remove if I'm giving it away free - but anything is negotiable. Save the Clocktower<<<<<<<<<< door! The price is right - let me know.

Tom

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Claimed - thanks for the inquiries. I'll PM you guys in order if things don't go as planned but I think its soon off to its forever home!

Thank you!