FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many of you DD (daily drive)

My VIN:    16795

I've been at least semi daily driving mine since 1994. It used to get constant use. These days I keep it away from bad weather and salty roads.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    This is the downside of daily driving. I used to not be this way but more and more people are becoming less friendly or inquisitive and turning into entitled pricks and acting like utter jackasses and assholes.
    What the hell happened to society where there are so many jackass/assholes/entitled people floating around?
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    What the hell happened to society where there are so many jackass/assholes/entitled people floating around?
    Social media turned everyone into attention seeking whores. They feel the need for "likes" to feel reassured and relevant.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Social media turned everyone into attention seeking whores. They feel the need for "likes" to feel reassured and relevant.
    Agreed. The Clown(Kar)dashians certainly have aided the disintegration of certain ethics.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

I drive mine several times per week, year round. It’s been on several long trips as well.

My VIN:    4665

Strongly agree with Michael. It's a challenge to take the car out and do anything routine with it, and regardless of how far I park out in the lot, someone always seems to find it. I can never be more than a few minutes away from the car as a result. On the other hand, the ever increasing interest in the car helps keep values up.

Quote Originally Posted by iflights View Post
    Strongly agree with Michael. It's a challenge to take the car out and do anything routine with it, and regardless of how far I park out in the lot, someone always seems to find it. I can never be more than a few minutes away from the car as a result. On the other hand, the ever increasing interest in the car helps keep values up.
    That's funny. My wife has a new Vette. She is afraid to park it next to people because they might hit her doors. So she parks far away from the stores where nobody else is parked. When we come out, it never fails there is a pickup truck parked next to it.

My VIN:    4328

I drove mine 1400 miles home from mississippi to massachusetts over a weekend when i got mine last october. I'm prob at 2200+ miles since i've gotten it, not bad for 4 months. It's been snowy and salty here this winter so it only comes out if we've gotten enough rain to wash the salt away. Actually had it out on Sunday for a drive around town. It's only around 30-40 degrees here lately so I can't wait for the warmer weather for better startups. I work in the city so I won't daily drive mine on the crappy roads into boston but otherwise I will drive it as much as possible!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2