Hi guys,

The Delorean is fairly stable these days - so I'm turning some of my attention to a 1975 Chevy Monza with a 4.3 Liter small block and 2 barrel carb. The H body community doesn't have a lot of info on this engine and I wonder if any of my old friends here have experience with 70's era small blocks.

The car runs but much of the engine controls were stripped back. I'm trying to restore the vacuum system - get the choke working, etc. Trying to make new friends on the new board - but I'd be silly not to ask you guys too. Danny already helped me sort getting a proper fuel pump figured out so this community is still a big go-to resource.

Its funny how different things are in a community where we all have nearly identical cars - Its a lot harder when dealing with the Chevy which had so many different configurations and likely fewer existing cars today - certainly fewer unmolested examples. It reminds me I need to thank you all for the years of support and guidance you have all given. This is a great resource only because of the people here. Thank you all.