FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Steering wheel center pad

My VIN:    01598

Club(s):   (DCH)

Steering wheel center pad

My old steering wheel center pad was getting a little worn, so I decided to buy a new one. The new one kind of actually looked worse due to discoloiring and various spots. Are they all like this or was I just unlucky? Mad that I spent the money for this as I could have just as well used my old one if I only knew. There has been some crappy replacement parts for these cars now and then.

Sent fra min J9210 via Tapatalk
    Svein Apeland

1981 DMC DeLorean DMC-12, VIN: 01598. Gas flap hood, manual transmission, black interior, wide stripe, galvanized frame, Spax shocks and UK club exhaust.
    x1973 Plymouth Road Runner
    x1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
    x1975 Chevrolet El Camino
    x1974 Plymouth Satellite Sebring
    x1966 Lincoln Continental
    x1983 Porsche 944
    x1982 Porsche 944

My VIN:    15275

they are all like that...

i covered mine with some nice black textured vinyl from joan fabrics and have done a few others for people also.. i glued it all on with black weatherstrip adhesive and it has been fine for years now....

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
    My old steering wheel center pad was getting a little worn, so I decided to buy a new one. The new one kind of actually looked worse due to discoloiring and various spots. Are they all like this or was I just unlucky? Mad that I spent the money for this as I could have just as well used my old one if I only knew. There has been some crappy replacement parts for these cars now and then.

Sent fra min J9210 via Tapatalk
    I bought a new one last month. It looks great.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
    The new one kind of actually looked worse due to discoloiring and various spots.
    Kind of OR actually?
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry