FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Discovery Channel's "Expedition Back to the Future"

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

Discovery Channel's "Expedition Back to the Future"

I just finished this series on Discovery+ last night. It's definitely cheesy, but it was cool seeing in-person visits to all the film-used DeLoreans from Back to the Future. The series wraps up with the car they built going to auction, but doesn't show it getting sold. Come to find out, it's because they waited to put it up for auction after the series was filmed. Bidding is currently at $150k with 3 weeks of bidding remaining: https://www.caradvice.com.au/935917/...itor-for-sale/
    Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

My VIN:    6125

I lost my shit when Kevin Pike started walking down the isles of Apex effortlessly plucking time machine parts from the shelves. That place has basically been picked clean for close to 10 years now. If you're finding any time machine parts there today it's because you've spent 6 hours digging through boxes to find a single hose clamp or some obscure part.

If it wasn't completely obvious, every single one of those parts they "found" at APEX were from some other time machine builder's private collection.

There were some other corny/obviously staged moments, but that scene in particular caused me physical pain. I may have woken up one of my kids that evening when I loudly and uncontrollably blurted out "HORSE SHIT!!!"