FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Cool new Bttf-related video with Christopher Lloyd

My VIN:    Coming, hopefully!

Cool new Bttf-related video with Christopher Lloyd

Just saw the authentic Bttf Delorean car at Petersen museum few weeks ago. This was the one that rolled out of the trailer in the Twin Oaks shopping mall parking lot. Very cool to see in person!

https://youtu.be/NNC2JRIea0E
    Last edited by 84Impulse; 06-08-2021 at 11:01 PM.

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

I *literally* choked on my drink when Christopher Lloyd asked for mayo. Sitting on the couch, watching this on my phone, I almost died.

Also... “Is it how you remember it?” “PRECISELY!!” Outstanding.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    I *literally* choked on my drink when Christopher Lloyd asked for mayo. Sitting on the couch, watching this on my phone, I almost died.

Also... “Is it how you remember it?” “PRECISELY!!” Outstanding.
    That was great!

Thanks for replying, btw. Im assuming many D owners are BTTF-avoiding, perhaps. I can see some not wanting the association, but its an indelible one. Im not crazy abt ppl time-machining them, but it was a cool movie that catapulted the car into iconic-status.

My VIN:    10207

Quote Originally Posted by 84Impulse View Post
    That was great!

Thanks for replying, btw. Im assuming many D owners are BTTF-avoiding, perhaps. I can see some not wanting the association, but its an indelible one. Im not crazy abt ppl time-machining them, but it was a cool movie that catapulted the car into iconic-status.
    I absolutely adore the BTTF trilogy. It's how I got to know the car.
    Please excuse the crudity of this DeLorean as I didn't have time to repair it yet.
    VIN 10207 - December '81, Gray Interior, 3-speed automatic, stock PRV engine.

Quote Originally Posted by DrWin View Post
    I absolutely adore the BTTF trilogy. It's how I got to know the car.
    Have to agree, altho Ive only seen the original movie! I find the history behind the Delorean extremely interesting, and sad John got railroaded. My father owned an 82 back in the day,and let me drive it, which really created an impression on me. I can still hear that fuel pump behind the firewall!