FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: SEDOC Gathering/Tech session, October 22nd.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    There's a chance now that I won't be making it after all. Apparently even though I let my sister know I have plans for Saturday (the tech day), she went ahead and made all day plans with the family for my mom's birthday. So, to avoid being the schmuck of the family that weekend, I may be doing those plans instead....
    Dang it!

Well, if ya can't make it, give Mom a hug and wishes for us...and yeah, I guess Sis too...

OK, My D is out (painter).

What are we going to do about lunch? I guess it depends on how long we'll be be working at Sean's and if anyone wants to cruise??? -- I'm thinking chip in for one of the old stand-bys (Pizza, etc) if we run out of time or interest? If not, it's ~1hr from Sean's to our place across the mountain and the Master said she could have us whatever we wanted by the time we got here, with a little heads up. I have one shop bay free (and a gravel lot) just in case we want to play the work end by ear...

Other projects?
    Tools?

Time is getting short...WEIGH IN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    OK, My D is out (painter).
    I swear if I didn't drive to your place and see it, I'd wonder if you had a D!

As for tools, the only thing I can think of is the boot clamp crimp for Steve but if he cant make it then nevermind.

As for lunch, we could cut out of my place around 12/1:00 and cruise to a place in town then you guys can make the run to your place, awesome drive btw!
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    If not, it's ~1hr from Sean's to our place across the mountain
    Is this 1hr towards New Orleans or 1hr away from New Orleans? It makes a difference for me.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Is this 1hr towards New Orleans or 1hr away from New Orleans? It makes a difference for me.
    Away from NO.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Away from NO.
    Ron sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Ron sucks.
    Its really an awesome ride though, and I bet ron would let you sleep in the garage if you wanted to spend the night

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Its really an awesome ride though, and I bet ron would let you sleep in the garage if you wanted to spend the night
    Yeah, it should be fun. I was thinking about getting a hotel room somewhere Saturday night. I've got all day Sunday to drive home anyway.

On a positive note, I just got off the phone with Julie at DMCMW and the boots are now on order. I'm pretty certain I'll have them in time.

My VIN:    5302

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    There's a chance now that I won't be making it after all. Apparently even though I let my sister know I have plans for Saturday (the tech day), she went ahead and made all day plans with the family for my mom's birthday. So, to avoid being the schmuck of the family that weekend, I may be doing those plans instead....
    Sounds like you should teach your sister that she can't ignore what you tell her and let her plan your time. Let her be the schmuck!
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Quote Originally Posted by DL4567 View Post
    Sounds like you should teach your sister that she can't ignore what you tell her and let her plan your time. Let her be the schmuck!
    Pfffft, this from the guy who missed our fall meeting two years ago for what, a wedding! You missed out on that sweet flux raffle.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast