FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: C7 Corvette for D

C7 Corvette for D

Long shot, anyone looking to change things up a bit. Trade a DeLorean for a C7 Vette?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by camaro430sut View Post
    Long shot, anyone looking to change things up a bit. Trade a DeLorean for a C7 Vette?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Pictures of the Corvette would probably help.

My VIN:    6125

This will go much easier for you if you add an intermediate step between C7 Vette --> DeLorean

First, you need to trade your vette to someone else for cash. Then trade your cash to someone for a DeLorean. It's really that simple.

Seriously, this kind of question comes up more frequently than it should. The chances of you finding someone who wants your specific corvette and who also has a DeLorean for sale is almost 0%

My VIN:    Yes.

Club(s):   (DCO) (DMA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    This will go much easier for you if you add an intermediate step between C7 Vette --> DeLorean

First, you need to trade your vette to someone else for cash. Then trade your cash to someone for a DeLorean. It's really that simple.

Seriously, this kind of question comes up more frequently than it should. The chances of you finding someone who wants your specific corvette and who also has a DeLorean for sale is almost 0%
    Yes, but not quite 0%. I'm up. I'll trade my $20K project DeLorean for his $60K Corvette. Don't say no one offered.

Of course, Doc Brown doesn't drive a Corvette.