FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DMC 40th Anniversary Collection | Vin: SCEDT26T2BD004705

Lightbulb DMC 40th Anniversary Collection | Vin: SCEDT26T2BD004705

This year marks DeLorean's 40th anniversary and to celebrate, DeLorean Motor Company has partnered with acclaimed street artist, MADSTEEZ, to create a revolutionary NFT series of 40 unique DeLorean 1-of-1 NFTs. The collection tells the history of the car via animated 3D NFTs, highlighting notable years with accompanying one-of-a-kind physical items including an original (1981) DMC-12 fully restored by the DeLorean Motor Company.

CLICK HERE FOR LISTING

Photos of the Vehicle

Car Details:
    - VIN #: SCEDT26T2BD004705
    - October '81 build
    - 28,000 Miles
    - Fully Restored
    - 40th Anniversary Steel plaque
    - New Crate engine with zero miles
    - All Major updates completed
    - Restoration Details:

This car was evaluated by the DMC team who made the following repairs to bring it to a fully-restored, and ready-to-drive standard.
    - Complete hose kit and radiator replaced.
    - Integrated Fuel pump upgrade and fuel lines
    - A/C service completed
    - Repainted Front and Rear Fascia
    - Relay update kit installed
    - All new door seals
    - New Window motors
    - Refurbished entire brake system
    - Re-grained Stainless
    - Machined Finished wheels
    - New tires
    - Updated Transmission shift governor

This NFT comes with a fully restored DMC-12 with original parts from the 1980’s. The highest bidder of this 1-of-1 will be the only person in the world to have purchased a DeLorean, or any vehicle, via an NFT.

The collection includes 3 special edition NFTs with incredible physical utilities:

The Special Edition: 1-of-1 DeLorean 40th Anniversary Montage NFT that comes with an original DeLorean fully restored by the DeLorean Motor Company.

The Special Edition: DeLorean ‘The Start of it All’ (1981) NFT will come with a spot on the DeLorean wait list for the hotly rumored but not confirmed, impossibly possible DeLorean redux.

The Special Edition: DeLorean 1-of-1 'An Electrifying Future’ (2021) NFT is a unique work of art that is limited to just 1 edition and comes with a one-of-a-kind physical DeLorean x Super 73-S2 motorbike.
    Last edited by 14E10F; 06-25-2021 at 07:20 PM.

WTF is a NFT?

Quote Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
    WTF is a NFT?
    Looks like DMC's way of uniquely selling some limited items (including the '81 DMC-12) via an auction using cryptocurrency (ETH).

Auction is happening at https://opensea.io/DeLoreanMotorCompany

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

I wonder if an admin were to research that user name if he would find another SonnyV type ip address? Just thinking out loud. New user and the first thing he does is post this.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by 14E10F View Post
    Looks like DMC's way of uniquely selling some limited items (including the '81 DMC-12) via an auction using cryptocurrency (ETH).

Auction is happening at https://opensea.io/DeLoreanMotorCompany
    And you are connected to the Delorean being auctioned how?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    And you are connected to the Delorean being auctioned how?
    No I am just an NFT collector doing some research on DeLorean and bringing awareness to the drop.

I am currently bidding on a few listings and want to make sure this resonates with a core audience as this would be an investment for me.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

You must of missed the Sticky titled "*** SECTION RULES *** Please READ BEFORE POSTING ***".
    Easy fix -- I've moved your thread to the Open section.

My VIN:    02855

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
    WTF is a NFT?
    maybe this would help....I had the same question.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/17/busin...ies/index.html

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I got the original announcement on this and had the same question. A link to some explanation of NFT would have been a good idea. I'm not at all convinced of any long term investment value but you never know. As the saying goes, just my opinion, I could be wrong.

The funny thing to me was that the title in the original DMCH announcement email had a typo: "DeLorean 40th Anniversary NTFs Released!" To me "NTF" is mechanic-speak for "No Trouble Found" when attempting to diagnose a customer complaint that you can't replicate.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Quote Originally Posted by mark w View Post
    maybe this would help....I had the same question.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/17/busin...ies/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Dave View Post
    I got the original announcement on this and had the same question. A link to some explanation of NFT would have been a good idea. I'm not at all convinced of any long term investment value but you never know. As the saying goes, just my opinion, I could be wrong.

The funny thing to me was that the title in the original DMCH announcement email had a typo: "DeLorean 40th Anniversary NTFs Released!" To me "NTF" is mechanic-speak for "No Trouble Found" when attempting to diagnose a customer complaint that you can't replicate.
    In the aviation industry (and others) we use to mark a bad component with NFG. (Last letter stands for good) That was the first thing I thought of.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast