FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just looked at an '81 D...advise on stainless panel (s), please?

My VIN:    10309

If you want to look around there are several used doors for sale. Passenger door (I know yours is a driver door but for example) on ebay for $619 (plus freight from St. Louis) claimed to be dent free just scratched. Try Hemmings website. Would probably be cheaper and less of a hassle. Can also sell yours for half of what you pay for one.

My VIN:    Coming, hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by cdrusn View Post
    If you want to look around there are several used doors for sale. Passenger door (I know yours is a driver door but for example) on ebay for $619 (plus freight from St. Louis) claimed to be dent free just scratched. Try Hemmings website. Would probably be cheaper and less of a hassle. Can also sell yours for half of what you pay for one.
    Wow, thats a fantastic idea, CR!! Thanks
    Was considering shipping it to DMC humble, tx but would be $$$!
    Will check ebay n Hemmings

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Wow, that repair is fantastic.

I have damage in the same panel but much more subtle waiting to get repaired at DMCCA right now - they are just going to replace the panel. I think I have the right to ask for the old panel back. Does anyone want a lightly damaged drivers side rear quarter in the los angeles area?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2