FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: DeLorean 40th Birthday Bash - Event Registration is Open

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Michael,

Since this is a serious topic, I would prefer that you do not provide disinformation,
    either second party or third party, to the COVID posts.

Although I am still a little sleep-deprived from the last week, averaging 4 hours sleep
    per night, I think if you re-read the original initial COVID post, you will see the details
    that the person visited the indoor showroom for 60-90 minutes and no mention of
    the person visiting the indoor shop (garage area). You provided two photos taken
    in the showroom and seven photos taken in the shop. Not sure how that is helpful.

You also failed to mention when the photos in the showroom were taken, which may
    be helpful for contact tracing, but I guess that may not have occurred to you, since
    the photos were probably grabbed second or third party off Facebook or at least that
    are the filenames saved with the screenshots. If you have other snarky comments to
    make, please refer to other posts, not the one about COVID.

Thanks,
    Rich W.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Snark Bait for Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Try again sparky... <snip>
    Apparently Michael is looking for a place to make snarky remarks, so I will place a post
    here for him (and others?), so we can keep the COVID post serious and on-topic.

Michael may want to comment on the following topics Zach DeLorean discussed:

- women and girlfriends
    - beer preferences
    - wine preferences
    - more girlfriends
    - cigar preferences
    - off-road motorcycles
    - sport bike motorcycles
    - more girlfriends
    - gun preferences
    - long beards and long hair
    - following girlfriends to other states
    - and just about anything about dogs

Thanks,
    Rich W.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Pics were taken from a live facebook post made on Saturday afternoon. Perhaps I was being snarky...it's very unlike me to be snarky. Smartassed and narcissistic, cocky and bullheaded probably, but never snarky.

I just hoped the pics of absolutely EVERYONE not wearing a mask will somehow drive home the point that there was no need to point out the person who possibly tested positive may or may not have been wearing a mask. Nobody was.

It's a bit like saying the person whom tested positive was not confirmed to be human...okay that was snarky.
    Last edited by Michael; 08-17-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Pics were taken from a live facebook post made on Saturday afternoon. Perhaps I was being snarky...it's very unlike me to be snarky. Smartassed and narcissistic, cocky and bullheaded probably, but never snarky.

I just hoped the pics of absolutely EVERYONE not wearing a mask will somehow drive home the point that there was no need to point out the person who possibly tested positive may or may not have been wearing a mask. Nobody was.

It's a bit like saying the person whom tested positive was not confirmed to be human...okay that was snarky.
    Again, disinformation from Michael. For those of you at the Open House event already know,
    their were at least a half dozen people wearing N95 masks at the Open House and as many as
    a dozen were wearing them all week at the convention, so saying Nobody was wearing a mask
    is simply not true. Vast majority with no masks, but it was not Everyone.

While I will not comment on the efficacy of other masks being worn at the Open House or at
    DCS Lite 2021, both indoors and in the parking lots outdoors, N95 masks will protect against
    acquiring or spreading COVID (if handled and worn correctly). I mentioned this to several
    people at DCS Lite 2021, including DaraSue, who was looking for further clarification.

No one who was wearing an N95 mask for the duration of the events declared if they had been
    exposed to COVID recently or had COVID recently, although several did mention that they were
    in contact with elderly individuals (over 90) who were not able to be vaccinated due to other
    conditions and they did not want to put them at risk by attending a public event without an N95.

Phone Interview with Zach after DCS Lite 2021

Sorry, this link is about a week old.

Phone Interview with Zach after DCS Lite 2021

https://www.deloreantalk.com/034-zach-delorean/

My VIN:    03500

I'm glad that Zach had a great time with all of us and dismis his belief that we are just there for BTTF. I think he was surprised, that we really do have a profound love and respect for his dad and his car!

Dave B.
    Last edited by WHO1DMC; 09-15-2021 at 12:10 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4