FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Full aftermarket DeLorean carpet set for sale - all 15 pieces - new, never installed

Full aftermarket DeLorean carpet set for sale - all 15 pieces - new, never installed

Selling a complete 15-piece carpet set from DeLorean Go, to re-cover every single piece of interior carpet. Bought it and never installed it... it's brand new. Bought it for $795... will sell for $500 plus my shipping cost to you.

This is the DARK GREY carpet... hard to see in this picture, and I don't recall which years or VINs used this color. Looks nice. Has an ever-so-slight brownish tint to it. It's darker than the gray carpet, but much lighter than black.

More description of the carpet set and color is found at the Delorean Go website (link below) and more photos there. Was difficult to photograph outside with shade... but all pieces match perfectly of course.

Link to this set on DeLoreanGo: https://www.deloreango.com/.../complete-carpet-set-dark...

To ship them, some pieces have to be gently folded, which is how they came to me. I've tried to roll the pieces that can be rolled. There will be some fold lines, but these should come out once laid out flat or steamed a bit. Some pieces are formed into shapes that don't lay flat (as can be seen in the pics), but should lay correctly on the interior body panels once installed.

IMG_1833 (1).jpg

IMG_1830 (1).jpg

IMG_1829 (1).jpg

My VIN:    3349

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

I am interested I sent you a private message

My VIN:    2706

Pm sent

Sold