FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sound dyinosis

Sound dyinosis

So I'm barely hearing a sound that I courious about. The sound is kind of like a faint tambourine every two seconds. I might say it was a speedometer cable, but it appears to go down with engine speed rather than car speed. If I was to guess, I would say it was coming from the fuse/relay area or the electrical box behind the driver's seat.

It is so faint that I can't say if I'm imagining it. Anybody else had this issue?

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Have you tried adding more cowbell?

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Have you tried adding more cowbell?
    You can do better than that. Micheal is going to rock on this. Maybe "turn down the Fleetwood Mac" or some such.

My VIN:    628

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Instead of posting another useless thread, why not take a video while the sound is occurring is upload it? This will actually allow folks to help you identify the issue
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by JBaker4981 View Post
    Instead of posting another useless thread....
    With his threads the word "useless" is a given.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

My guess is a loose screw.

Instead of posting another useless thread, why not take a video while the sound is occurring is upload it? This will actually allow folks to help you identify the issue
    Because he doesn't actually want advice or help with anything. He just wants to hear his own voice. Wasn't there a thread titled something like "Would you risk it?" or some such, about ridiculous problems (a/c pressure switch or something)?

There are much larger issues here than mechanical/car issues.

So I guess your going to be one of these people that harasses others.

It might be useless to you, but I would like to know if it's an issue to worry about. Video of what? It's a sound. Could I record the sound? Maybe, but I seriously doubt it would be heard over background noise.

These cars have been around for long enough that everything has happened before. I was hoping that someone allready has heard it and might say "that's the frequency valve, I know it's hard to believe you can hear it inside the car". Or maybe they will say "it's just relays clicking".

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Because he doesn't actually want advice or help with anything. He just wants to hear his own voice. Wasn't there a thread titled something like "Would you risk it?" or some such, about ridiculous problems (a/c pressure switch or something)?

There are much larger issues here than mechanical/car issues.
    WTF are you talking about? If someone said "your lambda unit is about to go, you need to check this", how is that not wanting advice or help? Hear my voice? This is print. How would I hear my voice?

On my trip, I consider AC very important in the dead of summer. Especially in a car that doesn't really have windows.

In closing, why don't you just not read my posts? It's really simple, read what you want and help if you want. But there's no need for negative comments. That just drives people to Fascist Book.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    With his threads the word "useless" is a given.
    Michael, I will say that your posts are often funny. I don't mind that, but some are useless like this one. Pot calling the kettle black?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast