For those that have gone with either of these I'm really interested in hear your opinions and how the systems have worked out over time with driving on hot/warm days (think 90 F+).

I've purchased from both sources and have seen the great quality in their products but I was curious what others may think as owners of either. I currently don't have overheating issues but on those long red lights I'll see the needle start getting closer to 220 before the cooling fans kick on. As a matter of my preference I want better control at keeping the engine closer to the first quarter segment line as I find my default kick on temperature for the fans to be too high.

the DPNW system looks to replace the otterstat switch in the engine bay where as the Mckeen solution if im not mistaken takes the reading from the data that the gauge would display and use that to determine your settings to select a time to close the circuit and start running the fans. So 2 different ways to get the same result. Thank you all