FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Need Help Pricing Parts Car VIN 883 ***Split From For Sale***

My VIN:    2565

I'm on a rough spot financially, if anyone is seriously interested make me a decent offer. Selling as is but I will assist in preparation for transportation. Asking $18k.

My VIN:    0934

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

No comment on your $18K/OBO asking price - only a suggestion that you start a new thread, including those photos and the useful data (condition of the car when torn down, your transport prep offer, etc.), in a new thread over in the For Sale/Cars section of the forum. Maybe you already plan to do that.

You can add a link to any new listing like that into this thread if you like.
    March '81, 5-speed, black interior

My VIN:    0934

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

You could give DMC a call about your situation.

Their "We buy DeLorean cars" webpage - link is below - lists the factors they look at when making an offer to buy. I'd guess they've bought up project cars, even in pieces, before. And obviously they could make good use of the parts whether they decide to reassemble the car or not.

When you get their offer be sure to keep in mind their cost of transportation, cleaning, inspecting plus their overhead to conduct the deal. They'll know better than most how to make the most out of what you have.

Good that you offer to assist in prepping your project.

https://www.classicdmc.com/buying.html

"We buy DeLorean cars - any condition!

Good, bad or ugly - call us last!

DeLorean Motor Company and our dealers have bought and sold more DeLoreans over the years than anyone else and we buy DeLorean cars from all over the country.

It's as easy as contacting us either by phone at 800/872-3621 or email and we'll ask a few simple questions and ask for photos of the car. With that information, we'll make you an offer!

March '81, 5-speed, black interior

My VIN:    4792

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Beware of this guy. I sent him a deposit-in-earnest to hold the car for me. He ended up reneging on the deal; accepting another offer when he couldn't figure out how PayPal works.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Apparently this car has title issues and the person attempting to sell it cannot claim
    Legal ownership in order to complete a sale/transaction. Beware.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4