FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean in Orlando..?

My VIN:    07000

DeLorean in Orlando..?

Hey all,
    I was in Orlando last week for a big theme park trade show, and saw someone’s DeLorean heading out of a parking lot at the Pointe on I-drive. Maybe that was Nick Roedl?

Just wondering as it’s always exciting to see another DeLorean, especially so far from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Hey all,
    I was in Orlando last week for a big theme park trade show, and saw someone’s DeLorean heading out of a parking lot at the Pointe on I-drive. Maybe that was Nick Roedl?

Just wondering as it’s always exciting to see another DeLorean, especially so far from home.

I was at IAAPA Wednesday and Thursday. On Thursday I drove my car to vendor that was located near the convention center before the show, then got a ride to and from the convention center before driving the car home. If it was that day then it was me. Otherwise there are a number of other owners in the area.

My VIN:    07000

Coulda been you. It was around 4:00-ish as I was heading from the Rosen Inn at Pointe Place in a Lyft to Universal Studios - and there it was - a DeLorean pulling out at one of the stoplights on i-Drive.
    As much as see my own DeLorean, there’s always something wonderful and magical when I see another out in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Coulda been you. It was around 4:00-ish as I was heading from the Rosen Inn at Pointe Place in a Lyft to Universal Studios - and there it was - a DeLorean pulling out at one of the stoplights on i-Drive.
    As much as see my own DeLorean, there’s always something wonderful and magical when I see another out in the wild.

DMCF is located in Orlando. Perhaps it was one of their cars? Did you happen to pay them a visit while you were in the area?