Hey guys -

So, usually my D stays in the garage all winter due to the harsh weather here in AK. However, I recently needed the garage space to work on my daily driver. so I pulled the D outside and threw on a car cover. I had left it outside in the driveway for about 7 hours in -5/F. weather. When I went to go bring it back in, it started, but be darned if I couldn't get it into reverse. I have a manual transmission. I double clutched it and it still wouldn't go into reverse. It just wanted to grind gears. I barely got it to go into 1st gear to go forward. Understandably, the gear oil must have been nearly frozen, but the clutch fluid shouldn't have been....

Eventually I decided to put it in neutral just to manually push it back far enough in the driveway so that I could put it in 1st gear and drive it back into the garage. I left it overnight to let it warm up, and now all clutch works with all gears no problem. Is this a known Delorean issue? If I didnt know any better it almost seemed like the valves in the clutch master shrunk in the cold and was allowing fluid past it when actuating the clutch. I would think maybe I had a clutch master going out, maybe it just needs replaced, but the one in the car is new and only has a couple hundred miles on it.

Any suggestions? Does anyone else have a problem leaving there manual Delorean out in the cold for too long?

Thanks in advance.