FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Floating Hoverboard

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Floating Hoverboard

http://www.pcworld.com/article/19737...ly_hovers.html

I searched before I posted I can't believe this hasn't been posted or someone here didn't do it first.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

Current custodian of 2109 Ozzie's Avatar

My VIN:    2109

Club(s):   (DCF)

No doubts the Nordic black arts had something to do with this.

Seriously, it's impressive and cool he used the BTTF model, but note that the technology is not self contained. There must be something under that pedestal surface, that is part of the "hovering" magic.

Someday.
    Personal Blog: DeLorean Ownership & Upkeep (Yeah, it hasn't been updated in a while, but some good stuff there if you look.)
    ->Last posting:"Smooth shifting on a 30+ year old car."
    ->Most read posting:"Going 100% LEDs on your car is a good idea, and more feasible than ever."

My VIN:    01955

I saw a device many years ago in Honk Kong during my vacanction at a hobby shop. The owner had a plastic BTTF Kit assembled which hovered above a turntable. Pretty much the same idea as this, opposing magnets. Unfortunately, there's no freedom in hovering unless there's new technology that can oppose the device from the ground without magnets.