FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Karma Automotive LLC sues Reimagined Automotive LLC

My VIN:    ******* 01860 - Legend TT 06068 - VQ35 SC

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post

If you are close with James or anyone else at DMCH, I would hate to see how you treat your enemies. Lol.
    Ah, so all of your friends are people who you agree with 100% of the time on all topics? Not sure if that is a good thing or not.

I have no enemies, at least from my point of view.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    Got any new Purflux oil filters? I may want to buy them.
    Learn about Vin 01860 with a Legend Industries engine: https://malevy-dmc.blogspot.com/2022...oDeLorean.html
    I can fix your Craig W460 radio: https://malevy-dmc.blogspot.com/2022...te-player.html

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by gullwingD View Post
    Dana, Morganroth was DeLorean's mortal enemy towards the end of his life. Morganroth was constantly trying to collect money he claimed DeLorean owed him. Of course Morganroth was going to say DMCH was stealing from DeLorean, Morganroth wanted to collect that money he was owed from a contract he wrote! That doesn't negate the truth that in fact, DMCH has "effectively stolen money from the estate." DMCH took money from the DeLorean estate through a bunch of legal screw ups and loop holes. I'm not posting anything that's not true. If I'm giving false information I would welcome any kind of response here from DMCH. Just because what happened may have been legal, does not mean it's morally OK. On top of all this, Sally was a grifter, and none of the DeLorean rights were handed over by anyone who was listed in John DeLorean's will as rightful heirs.
    Exactly, but that detail was not said in your post 13, which changes the perspective. So essentially what your saying is that Morganroth is ambulance chasing the royalties, hoping to steal it from a grifter?

All this talk about morality. Lol. Like I said, there's no shortage of drama in the DeLorean community.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Malevy View Post
    Ah, so all of your friends are people who you agree with 100% of the time on all topics? Not sure if that is a good thing or not.

I have no enemies, at least from my point of view.
    No, that's not the case. At all, and I wasn't insinuating that you had enemies. However, I don't disparage friends, especially online. If I disagree with them, I talk to them in person.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.

I'll give you 3 guesses, go ahead...

I have a very good idea of who these unnamed posters are, and why they are not signing their name, but I'll leave it at that. That's their choice.

Morganroth certainly had/has his own agenda, however what he said was true. The contract was between John DeLorean, and his heirs, not DMC Texas. Anyone reading it can see that, it's in black and white literally. Morganroth didn't care who he was taking the money from. Eventually whatever he could claim did or has been exhausted, and that money would have gone to Zachary and Kathryn.

Exactly, but that detail was not said in your post 13, which changes the perspective. So essentially what your saying is that Morganroth is ambulance chasing the royalties, hoping to steal it from a grifter?

All this talk about morality. Lol. Like I said, there's no shortage of drama in the DeLorean community.

We've already done that, didn't work.

If I disagree with them, I talk to them in person.

No, that's not the case. At all, and I wasn't insinuating that you had enemies. However, I don't disparage friends, especially online. If I disagree with them, I talk to them in person.
    Well, I could comment on this too- but then you would be accusing me of insinuating that you said I disparage my friends (or anyone).

You are from Florida, so I assume you are part of the DMC-FL fan club? Ask my friend Tony about the car I gave him first crack at a few weeks back.

Why are you making this personal anyway? You don't know me, and you clearly know nothing about me. You also clearly have very little knowledge about the history we have been discussing. I on the other hand lived it, and have documents that you do not even know exist. You can go back 25 years and see me making the same points I am today.
    Learn about Vin 01860 with a Legend Industries engine: https://malevy-dmc.blogspot.com/2022...oDeLorean.html
    I can fix your Craig W460 radio: https://malevy-dmc.blogspot.com/2022...te-player.html

My VIN:    Yes.

Club(s):   (DCO) (DMA) (DCUK)

My car runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevy View Post
    Well, I could comment on this too- but then you would be accusing me of insinuating that you said I disparage my friends (or anyone).

You are from Florida, so I assume you are part of the DMC-FL fan club? Ask my friend Tony about the car I gave him first crack at a few weeks back.

Why are you making this personal anyway? You don't know me, and you clearly know nothing about me. You also clearly have very little knowledge about the history we have been discussing. I on the other hand lived it, and have documents that you do not even know exist. You can go back 25 years and see me making the same points I am today.
    Yes, I am from Florida. You can see some of my posts in the Florida club section. I bought my car from DMC Florida in 2013. I'm not in the "fan club", rather I respect DMC based on years of customer experience with them.

I'm not making this personal either. I'm responding to yours and other's off topic comments in this thread. Period.

Like you who calls out perceived wrongs, I can't stand by watching people disparage a vendor that I know and trust. These days, some are doing this under obscure screen names, and I happen to know some are aligned with DMC's competition and therefore have an ulterior motive. That is cowardly.

Also, I have more knowledge than you assume, including the DML which I have read.
    Dana

Yes, I am from Florida. You can see some of my posts in the Florida club section. I bought my car from DMC Florida in 2013. I'm not in the "fan club", rather I respect DMC based on years of customer experience with them.

I'm not making this personal either. I'm responding to yours and other's off topic comments in this thread. Period.

Like you who calls out perceived wrongs, I can't stand by watching people disparage a vendor that I know and trust. These days, some are doing this under obscure screen names, and I happen to know some are aligned with DMC's competition and therefore have an ulterior motive. That is cowardly.

Also, I have more knowledge than you assume, including the DML which I have read.

If we were having a discussion about quality of customer experience, then it would make sense for you to defend them with your experiences, but that is not the case. We are discussing issues related to intellectual property. Do you have any experience with DMCH, or DMCFL that relates to intellectual property? Why do you defend all aspects of DMCH/DMCFL without knowledge of the specific topic we are discussing? To me, that sounds like a fan boy mindset. Not meant to be insulting, just calling it like I see it. Consider the possibility that your positive experience dealing with DMCFL has zero impact on the unrelated IP discussion, for that matter I see Tony as a franchise owner and not really part of the IP discussion. Even if you are signing your posts with you real name, that does not change the possibility of a bit of transference going on as you seem to be aligned with DMCFL and therefore (may) have an ulterior motive.

Again, I don't understand why so many people have issues separating unrelated topics. The DMCH guys could solve peace in the middle east, and I will still call them out on what they have done with respect to the DeLorean intellectual property.

Burger King whopper is great! But, I really don't like their french fires... So, am a fan of BK? or am I "likely slanted against the company"?

The DML is a great source for information, including some of the history (I find it hard to believe you have read all of it), but there is more information that has not been made public. If/When it is, I think it will make the situation more clear BUT I doubt it will change any minds but will hopefully correct the history. It is like Trump supporters watching the January 6 hearing and changing their minds, it will never happen. Too many people have a problem admitting they are (or, were) wrong.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast