FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Just what?s going on with DMCH?

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    It does kind of seem like we're talking past each other here. It's been a reminder about the futility of arguing on the internet so thanks for that I guess?
    +2. Arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics. Even if you win - you're still retarded.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    1983 canadian model

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    +2. Arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics. Even if you win - you're still retarded.
    😂

My VIN:    Early

Oh yeah and Facebook can kiss my ass.
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

My VIN:    10515

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by JRNY13 View Post
    Shame. Had nothing but positive experiences with MW.
    It will be FAAARRR better now without the FakeDMC anchor around their necks.

Quote Originally Posted by DeCobra View Post
    Instead they've forgotten the DMC roots where for decades owners had to find parts and repair their cars on their own. Today owners can readily return to that model, but with the help of 3rd party vendors, and new technology which makes it easier to obtain parts.
    Exactly... DeLoreanGo and DeLorean Parts Northwest has been a great supplier of parts - and THEY actually CARE about the car AND the community (unlike #FakeDMC)

And, with crossover parts lists, like www.DeLoreanDirectory.com/parts, it's pretty easy to find A LOT of parts - that are usually a) better, b) cheaper, and c) not from a company that purports to care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCVegas View Post
    ...But I've always said that keeping cars on the road is paramount. You do that, and everything else such as the public image takes care of itself. I do not like carburetors compared to fuel injection, but I have always advocated that if a carb swap is what can keep a DeLorean automobile on the road, then please do it.
    Amen. And whatever owners want to do with THEIR cars - it's up to them. I may be sad to see a DeLorean chopped up and widened, but it's not my car. They that owner doesn't care about the community or preserving a 'classic' car, so let 'em do with their property as they please.

Ultimately #FakeDMC / stephen wynne isn't as smart as they think they are... Their plan is fairly obvious: C&D everyone they can, try to "build" and "protect" a brand they didn't create (but will re-write history,) so that they can SELL THE BRAND to the highest bidder. It's that simple. Tons of companies have done the same thing... the difference here is, the majority of those other companies didn't have a customer base of just a few thousand people, but a fan base of millions.

I'm SO looking forward to getting a C&D from #FakeDMC some day.

And, I'm not worried about their blacklist in the slightest. Unless they start pulling an Ed Bernstein and requiring VINs to buy parts, I'll just have my aunt, or neighbor, or boss, or the paperboy order parts I can't get anywhere else.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6