Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Finally, solid lugs that fit correctly!

I have no dog in this fight and I couldn't care less if anyone uses them or not. I'm pretty tired of defending them and if me driving over 10k over a 5 year period doesn't convince you then no loss on my part. I think they looked pretty good on my car so I shared the info. You can tear into it and me for all I care. Whatever gets you through. DON'T RUN HONDA LUGS! YOU WILL SURELY DIE!

There, I'm done.

My VIN:    16409

I'm sorry Michael, I wasn't mad at you or anything. I was just looking for your opinion. It didn't occur to to me that my wheel studs could be non-stock. I'm not blaming you at all for me deciding to buy them. I was able to get a set for $30. I actually have a Honda that uses these lugs, so if they don't end up working on the DeLorean, I'll have a spare set for my CR-Z. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I appreciate all your hard work to better our cars.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

Quote Originally Posted by Chris 16409 View Post
    I'm sorry Michael, I wasn't mad at you or anything. I was just looking for your opinion. It didn't occur to to me that my wheel studs could be non-stock. I'm not blaming you at all for me deciding to buy them. I was able to get a set for $30. I actually have a Honda that uses these lugs, so if they don't end up working on the DeLorean, I'll have a spare set for my CR-Z. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I appreciate all your hard work to better our cars.
    Not you man, your question was legit. No worries and no offense taken

My VIN:    16409

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Either your lugs are wrong, your studs are too long (got your spacers on the rear?) Or mine are just too right.
    These are how far my front studs stick out:

image.jpg

My rear studs don't stick out nearly that far.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

I will pull one lug off my front and measure it tomorrow. Pretty sure there are no spacers supposed to be on the front wheels but I could be wrong. If I remember right the spacers are only on the rears (on my car anyway)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6