FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Connect 2023 - Event Information and Registration now online!

My VIN:    02855

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

DeLorean Connect 2023 - Event Information and Registration now online!

Registration and to buy tickets is now online at http://www.Deloreanconnect.com

Note the above link will redirect to Eventbrite.

All event information for the 2023 DeLorean Connect event is located there.

Please join us and other DeLorean owners and enthusiasts at the inaugural DeLorean Connect event in Northern California on Sept 16, 2023. This years 1 day event will feature a show and shine car show, technical talk, memorabilia display, and group activities all taking place at Hiller Aviation Museum in San Carlos, CA.

Ticket Sales are limited, so dont delay.

What is Delorean Connect?

Delorean Connect's purpose is host events to which would gather owners and enthusiasts together, in person, on the West coast of the USA for an opportunity to connect, have fun, show off your car, learn something new, meet old friends, and make new ones, in a social setting at a cool, unique venue.
    Keep the Dream alive!

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DeLoreanConnect
    Follow us on instagram @deloreanconnect

thanks,

Mark W
    Norcal Delorean Club

Cool

Heres a post DCS show bump, a reminder of whats up next for us DeLorean owners and enthusiasts!

plan your trip now, plenty of hotels in the area, close to San Francisco airport if you cant drive in.

If you can drive in, please do! We would love to see your car in the show and shine.
    Any Delorean is welcome!

www.deloreanconnect.com for all event details.

be sure to stay tuned here and on facebook page "Deloreanconnect" for new info

thank you

One thing to note, tickets will only be available in advance via the above link, no tickets will be available at the door.

Click the link above, check out all the event details, and purchase your tickets today!

thank you

The event is less than 30 days away~!

please buy your tickets now while they are still available.

See you there!

ARE YOU COMING ALREADY?

My VIN:    0934

Thanks for organizing this, Mark.

Yes, we're both signed up for this inaugural event. The agenda looks like fun.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

-Rich
    March '81, 5-speed, black interior

Our host location for the 2023 DeLorean Connect event is the Hiller Aviation Museum located in San Carlos, Ca.

Hiller Aviation Museum formed in 1998 by Stanley Hiller Jr, the founder of the Hiller Helicopter Company which was formed in 1946 and was later merged with Fairchild Helicopter in 1966 to become Hiller Fairchild Helicopters. Hiller produced some 3,000 helicopters from 1946 to 1964 along Willow Road in Menlo Park, CA.

Mr Hiller collected many aircraft including many prototypes from Hiller Helicopter and other manufacturers, which later became part of the museum's collection.

The Museum is dedicated to the dreams of flight, and the adventurousness and innovations of aviation pioneers, the museum chronicles over a century of aviation history and provides a glimpse into air transportation's future. Sounds alot like DeLorean right? An automotive Pioneer, a vision, a dream and the future... the perfect spot.

Vintage and futuristic aircraft, prototypes, photographic displays and models are on display.

https://www.hiller.org/

Delorean Connect 2023 is just 14 days away on Sept 16!

Tickets are available, but only online and not at the door. Limited qty available so please dont delay!

Be part of the largest West Coast DeLorean only event yet and keep the dream alive!

http://www.deloreanconnect.com

now only 6 days away!

tickets are still available!

I'm excited. Can't wait to see everyone.