FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: My buddy's Delorean snow groomer

My buddy's Delorean snow groomer

Some pictures of my buddy's LMC snow groomer.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

What year? Funny to see 2 logos that close.

My VIN:    2678

That is not by chance. There was the same man involved. According to this, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Machine_Company , Logan Manufacturing Company was previously named DeLorean Manufacturing Company.
    Always a filled fuel tank.

My VIN:    3743

so cool to see these!
    Matt
    Vin: 3743 Sept. 81 build
    Black interior, Automatic soon to be 5/Speed Converted

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Very cool pics, thanks for sharing these. How random that your friend has this. Does he actually use it or what's the backstory on how he ended up with it?
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Very cool pics, thanks for sharing these. How random that your friend has this. Does he actually use it or what's the backstory on how he ended up with it?
    He cross country skis and sometimes competes in CC races or duathalons. He owns quite a bit of land (a farm) and wanted to make and groom his own trails. He cut a bunch of trails through the woods. He saw this groomer for sale for cheap with attachments so he bought it. We were at a running event one day and he told me he bought a Delorean. I thought he meant a car like mine but turned out it was this machine. Pretty funny.
    As it turned out it needs a lot of work (it does run and work though) and it is way too wide for his trails especially when trying to turn in the woods. So he hasn't used it much.

Last edited by SupercoolBill; 10-19-2023 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    We have talked about doing a full restoration on it. It is all pretty generic stuff for the most part, kind of like restoring a tractor. But then what do you do with a mint old restored snow groomer?? It's not like we would be taking it to car shows or something.

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

So true, but would be a cool restoration job for sure. If he does end up parting with it please hit me up. Would be awesome to get one of the pieces of signage near that gear shifter.

Quote Originally Posted by SupercoolBill View Post
    We have talked about doing a full restoration on it. It is all pretty generic stuff for the most part, kind of like restoring a tractor. But then what do you do with a mint old restored snow groomer?? It's not like we would be taking it to car shows or something.

Fan of all things DeLorean!