FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Chris 88 Miles

Chris 88 Miles

I saw Chris?s parts and decided to order some.

https://dmctalk.org/attachment.php?a...3&d=1660772642

I got the led lights for the trunk and engine compartment. I also got the switch for the engine compartment and finally the backup trunk release.

All of these mods were installed in a few minutes and work good. Could I have sourced these my self? Probably. Would I have saved money? Maybe. But I doubt Chris is going very far in Vegas with the money he?s making off this stuff and I don?t have to research/engineer anything.

One thing I did contrary to the instructions was to put the led light inside the trunk lid and reinstall the stock cover over the hole. This might not throw as much light as the instructions suggest, but it still exceeds what the stock bulb does and it looks very good.

I give a thumbs up to Chris.

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

But I doubt Chris is going very far in Vegas with the money he?s making off this stuff
    Even worse; poor guy lives in CA....
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    2245

I put this one in my trunk and engine bay, https://www.superbrightleds.com/6451...lor-Warm~3100K
    It's fantastic, most people think it's an incandescent.