Thread: Spring Cruise 2024

My VIN:    4792

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Spring Cruise 2024

Announcing the Spring 2024 DeLorean Cruise

WHO: Anyone who owns, drives, or loves DeLoreans

WHEN; Saturday, April 6th 2024

WHERE: North Phx to the historic Kirkland Bar and Steakhouse

THE PLAN: Let's get out and enjoy good driving weather before it's gone! Our meeting point in the morning will be the Kohl's parking lot at 34830 N Valley Pkwy ( Carefree Hwy & I-17).We'll depart from our meeting point at 9:30 AM sharp. We'll be taking Carefree Highway to US60, then into Wickenburg. There will be a planned stop in Wickenburg to stretch the legs, use the restroom, approx. 30 minutes. From Wickenburg, the journey will continue on Hwy 89, up Yarnell Hill, and over to the tiny community of Kirkland. The Kirkland Bar and Steakhouse is a circa 1885 former stagecoach stop, store and brothel (yes, brothel) serving up tasty steaks and American fare for the last 30+ years with an authentically rustic atmosphere. Approximate travel time from our meeting point will be 2.25 hours, including our scheduled stop. We'll be enjoying some of AZ's best driving roads, passing through charming and historic places, and enjoying some damn good lunch (separate checks). There will be some excellent photo opportunities as well.

PLEASE RSVP to [email protected] BY APRIL 2nd 2024

THE NITTY-GRITTY: Due to liability concerns, this event is NOT sponsored by AZ-D, however all AZ-D members (and all DeLorean owners) are invited and encouraged to attend by me, Ethan Rode as an individual, in a non-official capacity.

DSCN5438.jpg
    Last edited by Ethan Rode; 02-07-2024 at 08:26 PM. Reason: formatting