FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DeLorean Facts and Myths

My VIN:    10270

This was originally a DeLorean World article that I reformatted for a show I attended, a performance cross section of 1981 cars. During a big "omg youtube said its slow" comment era.

I added the 120hp V8 Mustang GT for extra depression.
    Attached Files
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

My VIN:    10287

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    This was originally a DeLorean World article that I reformatted for a show I attended, a performance cross section of 1981 cars. During a big "omg youtube said its slow" comment era.

I added the 120hp V8 Mustang GT for extra depression.
    Perception= Extra Depression. I love that!

If you really want to get some onlookers to up their anti-depressant intake add the base model '82 Camaro (yes the one with the Iron Duke)
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325is
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12
    1989 Jaguar XJ6

My VIN:    nov 81

cars and coffee

Im going to download, enlarge and laminate these. I may add a few things. Ive now had probably 5 people over the last year ask me if its a real delorean or a kit. So i may add that in. As I have never heard of anything close to a replication. So im going to state that as a fact that there are no kits. they are all real. (unless someone hear tells me otherwise)

Wife and I went to cars and coffee today and walked around awhile. I leave doors up and open back when we go. 99.9 percent of the people are always respectful. We walked back up to check on it and were standing about a parking spot away when i heard some 25ish year old girl and her friends walk by and say "Yeah they only made this for one year because of reliability and quality problems". I dont know why but that one set me off. I immediately started walking towards them hoping something else stupid would come out of her mouth, but they all walked off quick and I didnt get my opportunity. In 2.5 years of ownership I have never been so upset about a comment. Probably because the way she said it and the fact I did not get the chance to put her in her place....idk..

My VIN:    2245

I saw a picture of one kit car Delorean. It was all fiberglass and it looked mostly accurate, I don't know if I saved a picture of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2