New issues have cropped up (Non-EFI related) that have kept me from doing any real work on the car, but I am driving it around. Now that the spark plugs have cleaned themselves up a bit I can finally start fine tuning.

I have purchased the PWM IAC kit and the BIP373 coil driver kit so I'll be going full idle and ignition control soon (currently my "idle control" is the throttle stop screw).

I have also found that adding a check valve to the output line of the fuel system completely obviates the need for the fuel accumulator, so if you don't have a check valve built into your fuel pump, the Aeromotive one on ebay (Aeromotive #15106) works beautifully.

My accumulator died shortly after the engine fire, so I've been having to prime the pump multiple times to start the car. Last night I started the car and ran it for about a minute. This morning it started right away on the first rotation, just like it used to. So anyone doing a conversion with a bad accumulator, just leave it in there and save yourself the money and hassle. Since I'm using AN -6 lines and fittings it took about two minutes to install. It won't hold fuel pressure but it will keep the lines full; the difference between 45 psi being held in the lines and pressurizing lines already filled is negligible.