FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS 2012 "I'm registered" List

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

DCS 2012 "I'm registered" List

If you like, Post your real name and we will get a running list of who is going to be there:

DMC6960 - Jim Reeve from MN
    John 05141 - Jan Indekeu from Belgium
    tyb323 - Tyler Butler from Maryland
    ydjk58 - from Williamsport PA
    Bikercmbc - Kyle from Knoxville, TN
    Bill - Blll from Massachusetts
    Morpheus - Brandon from Orlando Fl
    MartyP - From Quebec Canada
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    3639 (Sept 81-April 12, RIP), 1805

Club(s):   (DMA)

Ill be there. Just registered this week. Anyone want to convoy down. Im departing from Williamsport, PA. Real name. James whited. Planning on driving 3639 downloaded

My VIN:    03572

I'm waiting to get my tax return back to register. As always this time of year the checking account is running near the red.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    891, 1045

I won't be registering until the last minute because I'll be re-entering the stateside job market in April and don't know if I'll end up at some school or training academy for the government or military at that time. Really hoping to be able to make it!
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

My VIN:    6524 & 1988 Lotus Esprit. Previously 10801 & 3772.

Just registered, dont know if ill be driving or trailering my car down, but it will definately be there.

My VIN:    5311

I'm toying with the idea of going. I'd like to see the speakers and all, but it doesn't look to be much more than that. So the "against" side is telling me there doesn't seem to be a point.

I don't know much about this thing, but the website doesn't have a whole lot. It seems like it's mostly a meet-and-greet and various Q&A panels with people and that's about it.

Anyone want to talk me into it? I wouldn't mind a second Orlando outing this year if it's worth it.

My VIN:    5556 (pt 1/2 time machine), 4523 (the Johnny Carson car), 1665 (Universal Studios built stunt car) a

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

We will be bringing the BTTF 3 car down to Orlando for the show, it will be our first time attending and the first time the car has ever been shown on the east coast. The car will be displayed in the hotel at the BTTF.com table with Stephen Clark. We hope to be able to move it around during the show so everyone can have a look at it! We will also be offering the opportunity to have your picture taken with it for a minimal fee, with all profits going to the Michael J. Fox Parkinsons Research Foundation. Hope to see you all there!
    Bill and Patrick

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    We will be bringing the BTTF 3 car down to Orlando for the show, it will be our first time attending and the first time the car has ever been shown on the east coast. The car will be displayed in the hotel at the BTTF.com table with Stephen Clark. We hope to be able to move it around during the show so everyone can have a look at it! We will also be offering the opportunity to have your picture taken with it for a minimal fee, with all profits going to the Michael J. Fox Parkinsons Research Foundation. Hope to see you all there!
    Bill and Patrick
    SWEET! Can't wait to see it

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

+1.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Anyone want to talk me into it? I wouldn't mind a second Orlando outing this year if it's worth it.
    If you are a serious DeLorean fanatic, then nobody should have to talk you into it. If you are a casual owner and you are just in it for yourself, then maybe it's not for you. I have been attending DCS since 2000 and there is nothing else like it. Some of the most fun to me is simply walking around the parking lot and talking with other owners and checking out the cars. If you like local tech sessions and gatherings, this is just a very huge and "formal" one. You also get the chance to see, touch, and feel all kinds of parts and purchase them without paying for shipping. You get a chance to see perfect show cars, rare cars such as Proto 1, and now the actual BTTF 3 screen used car. The website is generic b/c DCS is what you make of it. Go in with a bad outlook and you will have a bad time. Hope to see you there, and if not, just enjoy the pictures that will be posted here and everywhere else.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast