FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS 2012 "I'm registered" List

I have a Torque Wrench... tyb323's Avatar

My VIN:    2399

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    We will be bringing the BTTF 3 car down to Orlando for the show, it will be our first time attending and the first time the car has ever been shown on the east coast. The car will be displayed in the hotel at the BTTF.com table with Stephen Clark. We hope to be able to move it around during the show so everyone can have a look at it! We will also be offering the opportunity to have your picture taken with it for a minimal fee, with all profits going to the Michael J. Fox Parkinsons Research Foundation. Hope to see you all there!
    Bill and Patrick
    Awesome! I look forward to seeing all that hard work in person and meeting you all. You seem like true DeLorean fanatics!
    Tyler Butler
    Vin 2399 - July 81 Black Interior, Automatic

My VIN:    5556 (pt 1/2 time machine), 4523 (the Johnny Carson car), 1665 (Universal Studios built stunt car) a

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Quote Originally Posted by tyb323 View Post
    Awesome! I look forward to seeing all that hard work in person and meeting you all. You seem like true DeLorean fanatics!
    That sounds great! Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself, this is gonna be great!!!!

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    If you are a serious DeLorean fanatic, then nobody should have to talk you into it. If you are a casual owner and you are just in it for yourself, then maybe it's not for you. I have been attending DCS since 2000 and there is nothing else like it. Some of the most fun to me is simply walking around the parking lot and talking with other owners and checking out the cars. If you like local tech sessions and gatherings, this is just a very huge and "formal" one. You also get the chance to see, touch, and feel all kinds of parts and purchase them without paying for shipping. You get a chance to see perfect show cars, rare cars such as Proto 1, and now the actual BTTF 3 screen used car. The website is generic b/c DCS is what you make of it. Go in with a bad outlook and you will have a bad time. Hope to see you there, and if not, just enjoy the pictures that will be posted here and everywhere else.
    This is an excellent post, and pretty much exactly what I was looking to get in an answer. Thanks for replying.

My VIN:    1968

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I'm going! Working like mad to get my D in shape before then!

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Laura and I just registered, can't wait to see everyone!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    01495

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Registered... first time my D isn't coming with me. We're flying in.

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Popp View Post
    Registered... first time my D isn't coming with me. We're flying in.
    LAME! :

As long as my car is back on the road I'll be making the trek from Cincinnati down to Orlando.

My VIN:    06357

Registered, but I'm flying too.

If the next one is a little closer, I'll drive !

My VIN:    06960

Available for Roommate

As an effort to save costs, I am opening up an offer to share my room at the Hilton. I have the basic twin room (two queen beds). Preferable someone who does not smoke or snore loudly . The noise and smell would drive me nuts. Also if your looking for a lift to get down to DCS, and your approximately in between Minnesota and Florida, carpooling can be arranged as well. I plan to be there Thursday through Sunday.

PM if interested.
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

My VIN:    1150

Club(s):   (DCF)

Looks like my wife won't be coming along so I'm also expecting to be looking for roommates to share the hotel room and save us all some $$$. Have the standard room with 2 queen beds and am willing to share with up to 3 others of any age, sex, or inclination who have no hang ups about sharing a room and/or a bed with fellow economically minded Delorean fans. I don't smoke (nor do ANY Florida hotels allow it in the rooms anyway) but I do snore so I'll happily take the fellow noisemakers so we don't keep Jim awake next door, LOL (and I always pack extra sets of disposable foam earplugs should anyone want them.) Will be driving the Delorean up from the Fort Lauderdale area should any carless folk along the way need both a ride and a bed. Please contact me directly at [email protected] if interested to discuss things further.
    Last edited by whocruiser; 02-26-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast