FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DCS 2012 - Other things/sites to see in Florida before or after

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

I've never seen a gator at any of the places mentioned. We have gators here in florida but don't worry about the places mentioned so far.

Quote Originally Posted by john 05141 View Post
    I have to see that website, sounds intersting.

The canoo also sounds nice, but 2 things I worry about... these little critters with very sharp teeth... I think they're called aligators or so... and a tremendous heat.

John
    Last edited by Lenny; 12-02-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    6813

Club(s):   (DCF)

If anyone is interested, Roger Waters from Pink Floyd is performing "The Wall" in concert on June 16th in Orlando.
    1981 DeLorean DMC-12

Visit the official DeLorean Club Of Florida Facebook page at- http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeLore...19820184787200

My VIN:    1968

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

For anyone interested in nature, I would stop at Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge in Georgia, either on the way down or coming back up. It's out of the way of both major roads going down, but it's great for canoeing or boating - you can rent them there (I would check on that). Beautiful swamp land and trees, with the occasional gator.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3