FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Ashtray

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Ashtray

Looking for an earlier style for an 81. Want to mod it to hold an iPod but don't want to mess up my original one
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

My VIN:    1420

Don't know exactly what you're looking for although you might try this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-944-...9#ht_500wt_945

There may be others

Bruce

My VIN:    3937

We might be in business here Jawn. I have my old one that needs a home. I replaced it this year with a new one. Old one is just that, old. It could use some clean up or repaint, and the top edge trim that goes around the four sides is clipped off on one of the short sides. It still works, I just wanted something more cosmetically perfect.

Here's a picture I just found of it taken apart this past winter. Still in the same condition, just reassembled now.

IMG_1736.jpg

PM me if you are interested. Maybe we could find something you have to trade for, or a small payment? I'm pretty sure I have some extra maple syrup here in the igloo that I could throw in. lol

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    We might be in business here Jawn. I have my old one that needs a home. I replaced it this year with a new one. Old one is just that, old. It could use some clean up or repaint, and the top edge trim that goes around the four sides is clipped off on one of the short sides. It still works, I just wanted something more cosmetically perfect.

Here's a picture I just found of it taken apart this past winter. Still in the same condition, just reassembled now.

IMG_1736.jpg

PM me if you are interested. Maybe we could find something you have to trade for, or a small payment? I'm pretty sure I have some extra maple syrup here in the igloo that I could throw in. lol
    Yours looks like a good starting point for me. I could just use the sliding door and the lower tub portion of it, and put my existing trim ring on. All I want to do is cut a hole in the back and put some cables through. I'll shoot you a PM

My VIN:    SOLD IT TODAY

Cool Rear shock seats

Hey ive got a set of the rear shock seats you need...if you still need them...i pm you.

And a side note. i found out that my rear shocks are monroes..common to any mustang or mustang gt from 1994 to 2004 ish. just make a clamp / bracket for the rear coil to sit on..