FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DCVA first official meet up!

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Pictured, Preston Hill and James T., with 7041 in front of "Bad Ass Coffee" Cafe.

DCVA1.jpg

Either of the dates for the next meet are good for me.
    Last edited by SamHill; 11-19-2011 at 10:37 PM.

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

I'd also like to throw out the offer of using my house and garage as a tech session area. I'm about halfway for everyone in VA, well except for the folks way down in the tip, that's a bit of a drive any way you slice it. I'll get back to you about the meet at your house Tait, I need to see which weekend the ex has the kids so we can come down.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mcfly4u View Post
    I'd also like to throw out the offer of using my house and garage as a tech session area. I'm about halfway for everyone in VA, well except for the folks way down in the tip, that's a bit of a drive any way you slice it. I'll get back to you about the meet at your house Tait, I need to see which weekend the ex has the kids so we can come down.
    Yup, you beat me too it. I brought up your two Ds at the meet. It was decided for ease of motion to make the next meet at my place. We're getting s bit ahead I guess, but yes, with your permission well plan the meet up after next at your place.

Let me know which one of those weekends works for you, and well plan accordingly.

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

We can certainly meet at my house whenever you want to. Looks like the 10th and 11th are going to be best for me to come down to the 'folk!

My VIN:    5186

Richmond members?

I am new to this forum so I hope I don't screw up the "thread". Are there any members in Richmond? I just purchased a Delorean that had been sitting in a building since the late 80's. Needless to say it has a number of "issues".

Quote Originally Posted by Isnali View Post
    I am new to this forum so I hope I don't screw up the "thread". Are there any members in Richmond? I just purchased a Delorean that had been sitting in a building since the late 80's. Needless to say it has a number of "issues".
    Not a prob man! I hope you'll find DMCTalk a useful tool in your project. The level of knowledge represented in these threads is truly indispensable! PM me if you'd like further information on the DCVA

My VIN:    10777

Am I still able to be a part of this thing even though I don't have a DeLorean yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
    Am I still able to be a part of this thing even though I don't have a DeLorean yet?
    Hells yes dude!

My VIN:    10777

Whew! I can't bear to be a man without a club.

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
    Whew! I can't bear to be a man without a club.
    Sounds like you're buying breakfast!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast