FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DCVA December Meet.

DCVA December Meet.

As discussed, the dates for the next meet will be December 10th and 11th.

This will be a face time/mild tech session focusing on torsion bar adjustments. Anyone from this forum reading this, if they are able, are welcome to attend. The more experience the better.

Where: My place (PM for directions)
    When: December 10-11th starting a 10am

Reminder, I have a modest garrag for the hobbiest mechanic, and my driveway can accommodate up to four DeLoreans, and street parking is available if need be.

Just a reminder about the DCVA meet up this weekend on the 10th. Optimum starting time is 10am. I hope we can get a good turn out.

PM For Directions

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Where in VA. are you located?
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

My VIN:    10777

I believe it's Norfolk.

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Where in VA. are you located?
    If you go and happen to take I-81, I would be more than happy to go with you.. Up to you.. I am still stuck in Texas right now..

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

He is located in Norfolk, so no I will not be making that trek. I was thinking he might have been in the west part of VA and if I happen to not have a backlog of work I might try to attend, but not all the way across the state.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    He is located in Norfolk, so no I will not be making that trek. I was thinking he might have been in the west part of VA and if I happen to not have a backlog of work I might try to attend, but not all the way across the state.
    Also a bit far for me. If we can ever have one closer to the middle of the state, or even here in Blacksburg, I know of at least 2 more owners in addition to Michael who would like to come. I don't have space for a meetup yet (currently working on buying a place though), and I know Blacksburg is a bit far, but just putting that out there if we're ever able to move it just a little bit further west.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Also a bit far for me. If we can ever have one closer to the middle of the state, or even here in Blacksburg, I know of at least 2 more owners in addition to Michael who would like to come. I don't have space for a meetup yet (currently working on buying a place though), and I know Blacksburg is a bit far, but just putting that out there if we're ever able to move it just a little bit further west.
    It hasn't been finalized yet, but 1mcfly4u is located in Richmond and has offered his garage as a meeting place. I haven't spoken with him yet, but I'd like to plan the next one there. From that I want to establish a circuit of sorts that goes all around the DCVAs members areas, and give the meets some structure.

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

It does not look like I can get down there this weekend, ou hot water heater dies earlier this week and I need to replace it and the pipes and my plumber buddy can only come over tomorrow to help me out. Is there something planned for Sunday? I'm hoping to only be involved Saturday with this.

Damn.... Shitty luck man. I hope it all works out for you. Originally I had planned on a two parter meet, but because I'm on the night shift it looks like it'll be a no go.

But if things go as planned, the next meet will be at your place if you're able to host. We have plenty of time to plan it all out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast