FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Utah DeLorean Club?

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

Utah DeLorean Club?

Due to the few DeLoreans that I know of in Utah, I would like to align myself and participate with the most active community that is nearest to my home state. No posts have occurred in this club on this forum, so I'm wondering if anyone is actively involved in any club or group in the Colorado area, perhaps elsewhere on the internet.

If Colorado is not active, my next closest area would be the Las Vegas Club.

Anyone from Utah or Colorado that can give me some insight? Thanks.
    Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

I discovered at least three other DeLorean owners in my state this year, but none of them are active on this forum. Too bad. I do have the contact info for one of the owners that lives closest to me, so it's nice to have some local support. If anyone else along the Wasatch front is interested in some sort of local organization, let me know.

Jared
    Jared L.

Jared,

I see you are a member of the DOD. Have you checked your list? There are at least 5 other owners in Utah that have an Active status in the DOD.

Good luck.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    Jared,

I see you are a member of the DOD. Have you checked your list? There are at least 5 other owners in Utah that have an Active status in the DOD.

Good luck.

Thomas
    Thomas,

Thanks for the reminder. Perhaps I'll reach out to some of them via email and see if any of them are interested in a cruise in or something sometime. None of them listed on the DOD are any of the local owners that I have met before.
    Jared L.

My VIN:    2302

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Thomas,

Thanks for the reminder. Perhaps I'll reach out to some of them via email and see if any of them are interested in a cruise in or something sometime. None of them listed on the DOD are any of the local owners that I have met before.
    I live in West Jordan and own 2302. It's been in the Intermountain Concours d'Elegance a few times. email me [email protected]

Old Utah chapter of DOA

I discovered at least three other DeLorean owners in my state this year, but none of them are active on this forum. Too bad. I do have the contact info for one of the owners that lives closest to me, so it's nice to have some local support. If anyone else along the Wasatch front is interested in some sort of local organization, let me know.

Jared
    We used to have a Utah chapter of the Delorean Owners Association. We would meet occasionaly in Salt Lake. I ran into the president of the chapter in Ireland during Eurofest in 2006. I believe he still lives in Salt Lake.

Jim

My VIN:    03254

Sorry but most of us from the Rocky Mountain Deloreans don't spend too much time on DMCTALK these days. I just saw your note.

In Colorado we have a small but active group our name is Rocky Mountain Deloreans. We don't have any dues or requirements of any kind if you want to join an event do so, if you don't thats ok too! Regular events are tech sessions or full blown mechanical sessions, parades, charity events and just driving for fun and socialization. Our most recent get together was actually to help me put a new motor into my wife's muscle car, not really Delorean related at all but we had fun drank beer ate food and enjoyed the day, which is really what our club is about having fun!

We are just now putting together our event schedule for next year and the driving season. I am trying to put together a trip to the western slope to visit the Gateway Museum South West of Grand Junction.
    http://www.gatewayautomuseum.com/

It would be great if you all wanted to be involved and then we would have a reason to venture west into Utah on occassion.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/RMDELOREANS/

Send me a note if you want more information or need help.
    Dan
    Vin 03254

Due to the few DeLoreans that I know of in Utah, I would like to align myself and participate with the most active community that is nearest to my home state. No posts have occurred in this club on this forum, so I'm wondering if anyone is actively involved in any club or group in the Colorado area, perhaps elsewhere on the internet.

If Colorado is not active, my next closest area would be the Las Vegas Club.

Anyone from Utah or Colorado that can give me some insight? Thanks.

Hey everyone, I just moved to Utah a few months ago and have been looking for other owners in the area. I moved from the Dayton, Ohio area and sadly my car is still back there. So I haven't been able to drive my baby for a while. I met a girl at work about 2 weeks ago that has one. It doesn't run, and she won't let me see it. lol She tells me that she won't let anyone see it because she's embarrassed that it doesn't run.

I think we need to get a club or something together out here. When I was in Ohio we had the DeLorean Club of Ohio, www.ohiodeloreans.com, and it was a great organization to be involved with!

Let me know what you all think!

James

My VIN:    6820

Hi,

I hadn't checked in here lately. I'm in Grantsville, UT, out in the Tooele Valley south of the Great Salt Lake. I've had my DeLorean since 1999 and was active with the bunch near St Louis when I lived in Southern Illinois. Since moving to Utah I've run into a few owners but no one ever seemed interested in getting together.

My car is currently disassembled, but if work slows down a bit I may have it back together sometime this summer. After that happens I would be interested in meeting up with other owners in the area.
    Mark N.
    VIN 6820
    Owner since 1999

jerry88mph

My VIN:    16360

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Who has a DeLorean near SLC? Please contact me Jerry Wayne 210-551-4888 Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanDMC81 View Post
    Hey everyone, I just moved to Utah a few months ago and have been looking for other owners in the area. I moved from the Dayton, Ohio area and sadly my car is still back there. So I haven't been able to drive my baby for a while. I met a girl at work about 2 weeks ago that has one. It doesn't run, and she won't let me see it. lol She tells me that she won't let anyone see it because she's embarrassed that it doesn't run.

I think we need to get a club or something together out here. When I was in Ohio we had the DeLorean Club of Ohio, www.ohiodeloreans.com, and it was a great organization to be involved with!

Let me know what you all think!

James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast