Page 747 of 747 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747
Results 7,461 to 7,465 of 7465

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Installed interior LED kit from DMC, along with new new door pull straps, and new engine bay light and switch. Thank you to username "Michael" for the helpful advice!

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Hill Valley PD View Post
    Installed interior LED kit from DMC, along with new new door pull straps, and new engine bay light and switch. Thank you to username "Michael" for the helpful advice!
    I installed an LED exterior light kit From DMC, One of the red LED bulbs for the taillights didn't work. I tried it in other sockets, it was definitely the bulb. I called DMC they said they would warranty the bulb, That was April, I still haven't received a new bulb. They stated they were out of stock. I said could you send me one from a kit since I have already paid or my kit? They said they couldn't do that. So still waiting for a replacement after 5 months.

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Today, I finally got around to cleaning the stainless with Barkeepers Friend (the liquid version). I like the squeaky clean, satin sheen that the cleaner leaves behind.

Then I gave my Daily Driver a rest and drove the Delorean all around. It was a beautiful day.

Last edited by DMC-81; 08-12-2018 at 03:49 PM.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by hippieman9 View Post
    I installed an LED exterior light kit From DMC, One of the red LED bulbs for the taillights didn't work. I tried it in other sockets, it was definitely the bulb. I called DMC they said they would warranty the bulb, That was April, I still haven't received a new bulb. They stated they were out of stock. I said could you send me one from a kit since I have already paid or my kit? They said they couldn't do that. So still waiting for a replacement after 5 months.
    I got mine from DMC Midwest, not DMC Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by hippieman9 View Post
    I forgot to mention I tried to order an Exterior LED kit with my Interior LED Kit and was told the LED taillight bulbs are on back order, so maybe that's why you haven't heard or gotten anything...

Page 747 of 747 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747