FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 820 of 920 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by CFI View Post
    I helped!
    YEP! We will see how she turns out! Going to post photos when done in the two weeks its going to take them. Thanks again man, I hate dealing with suspension stuff without a lift by myself. I think im going to go remove the fuel closing plate and clean that part of the car up. I havent removed it since i have been an owner, so its due
    - OCT81 DeLorean DMC-12 Vin 5312 "DeLores"
    - 1978 Lotus Esprit S2 "Problem Child"
    - 1995 Mazda Miata Turbo "Happy Daily Driver"

I repair Lotus's with DeLorean parts

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    YEP! We will see how she turns out! Going to post photos when done in the two weeks its going to take them. Thanks again man, I hate dealing with suspension stuff without a lift by myself. I think im going to go remove the fuel closing plate and clean that part of the car up. I havent removed it since i have been an owner, so its due
    I can’t wait to see how your wheels turn out. Abacus cleaned and repainted my fuel closing plate for me when they did the new coolant hoses.

My VIN:    10332

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I Topped off the Final Drive gear Oil - I couldn't drain it - the plug has a hex socket instead of the square socket - and I'm not sure of the size.

Also used a vacuum pump to change the Auto Transmission Fluid. Fast and no leaks. I'll do a filter clean some other day.

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Today I removed the shocks/springs for all wheels in order to upgrade.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Patched the holes in the body that were turning my car into a lake.

I removed the LCA spring cups with a dremel. I also smoothed off the weld remnants and opened up the hole it passes through. Tomorrow I’ll clean off all the dirt/grime and paint them to prevent corrosion.
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Finished installing coilovers (QA1).
    Easy job, I just had to split it into three nights a because there’s no such thing as free time like there used to be pre-coronavirus school closures.
    I took it for a quick spin around the block last night to make sure the wheels didn’t fall off; I’ll be going on a longer drive today to verifly/fine tune the spring height and shock settings.

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

My pride and joy came in handy today for a livestream fundraiser to support musicians and touring staff during the Covid-19 lockdown. Check out my mini interview along with two live FM-84 tracks from my garage.

Watch here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quO_WNVo1xE&t=5422s

DeLorean DMC-12 (October 1981)
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and 64th annual 2019 Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance class winner.

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by C.Bennett View Post
    My pride and joy came in handy today for a livestream fundraiser to support musicians and touring staff during the Covid-19 lockdown. Check out my mini interview along with two live FM-84 tracks from my garage.

Watch here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quO_WNVo1xE&t=5422s

Just watched it as your album Atlas is one of my absolute favs, and it always plays in my car. Thanks for what you do man, music is amazing.
    - OCT81 DeLorean DMC-12 Vin 5312 "DeLores"
    - 1978 Lotus Esprit S2 "Problem Child"
    - 1995 Mazda Miata Turbo "Happy Daily Driver"

I repair Lotus's with DeLorean parts

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Just watched it as your album Atlas is one of my absolute favs, and it always plays in my car. Thanks for what you do man, music is amazing.
    That's SO cool. thanks so much!
    DeLorean DMC-12 (October 1981)
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and 64th annual 2019 Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance class winner.

Page 820 of 920 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 ... LastLast