FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 707 of 920 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 757 807 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    I heard up my way that its supposed to rain sunday. Haven't been to that Cars and Coffee in a while, since before i rebuilt the brakes and suspension. Its coming off the road again soon enough again for fascia painting, driving lights and a few other mods and hopefully i should have all this done by March and today that promotional manager should be calling me on my way home from work to talk about the movie event set up..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Btw love the garage floor and the wife and I want to do something like this!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    3937

I was thinking the same thing. That garage floor is fantastic. Just make sure the T-1000 isn't hiding in it!

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. That garage floor is fantastic. Just make sure the T-1000 isn't hiding in it!
    Lmao i was thinking the same thing.

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    897 5 spd,

An alternative: One of the neighbors used plain indoor vinyl tiles (black, white and reds for accents) for his garage and did it for a lot less than some of the garage specific flooring. It looked great. FTT and YMMV
    Nick
    - No matter how many people believe in a dumb idea ... it is still a dumb idea!
    - Some cars look fast. Some cars look faster than time!
    - The question is not "where did the time go" but rather "where to go in time".

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    thanks! yeah i love it compared to the bare concrete. its easier on the knees as well and super easy to clean. it holds up to a lot of punishment and doesn't seem to be affected by any fluid, even brake cleaner doesn't bother or discolor it.

downside is it can get marked up by the jack/jack stands. the jack itself doesn't cause too much of an issue (slight indentations where the front jack wheels go when lifting any of my cars). the stands can easily cut through the plastic tiling (tho it is very durable. the issue with stands is easily remedied with pieces of wood under the stand feet as seen in my pics. using that, ive had 0 issues with using the jack stands.

its super easy to install too. it just "floats" on the floor and the tiles all click/snap into place. makes replacing a damaged tile easy too.

Quote Originally Posted by nkemp View Post
    An alternative: One of the neighbors used plain indoor vinyl tiles (black, white and reds for accents) for his garage and did it for a lot less than some of the garage specific flooring. It looked great. FTT and YMMV

yeah, the other main drawback is cost. what i got (RaceDeck tiles) is about $3 per square foot. so it ends up costing more than Epoxy (assuming DIY epoxy). i could choose from a host of colors (tho i loved my 2 tone grey). vinyl would be cheaper but its harder to replace a tile when damaged since those stick to the floor and overtime the glue will seep out a little from the edges. since these tiles just click into place, it makes replacing a damaged tile simple and fast. and compared epoxy, where depending on the damage, (or if it ever starts peeling) can be a pain to fix.
    Last edited by novadmc; 12-14-2017 at 04:14 PM.

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Got my new license plate (two days ago)

A776BB96-3FB8-46AB-BB37-4973B52E9BFA.jpg
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    10201

Found a 3rd coolant leak!

definitely feels like this now
    Last edited by mr_maxime; 12-26-2017 at 07:24 PM.

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Old hoses?
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    10201

Yep. I already know they all need to be replaced. I just didn't expect them to start failing one at a time as soon as I replaced one.

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Hehe...yep...I've noticed my car does a similar thing...I fix one thing, then it wants me to replace something else
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Page 707 of 920 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 757 807 ... LastLast