FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 745 of 920 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 795 845 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    05457

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Tried to sort out the courtesy light circuit. Those door switches are garbage. LOL
    You are 100% right! I seem to disassemble, clean, and re-install them every year at least once! It isn't that complex a switch. I should really find a simple replacement for it...there must be a dozen options out there.
    David Proehl

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    You are 100% right! I seem to disassemble, clean, and re-install them every year at least once! It isn't that complex a switch. I should really find a simple replacement for it...there must be a dozen options out there.
    Im just gonna buy some house elves from Hogwart's and have them live behind the headliners and and turn the lights on and off for me...
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    5436

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

My horns have been misbehaving for ages now. I discovered they were pretty much past it, so I got some new ones and made some stainless brackets to mount them.

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg
    - Martin - VIN 5436 -

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Im just gonna buy some house elves from Hogwart's and have them live behind the headliners and and turn the lights on and off for me...
    lol
    ...just don't get Winky.

Changed the oil/filter and wiped down under carriage. Next on the list: stainless steel fuel lines and the rest of fluids changed just because. Oil looked brand new coming out, so I suspect it was already done recently - doh.

My VIN:    04629

Wonky Door Switch

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    Went out to the garage today to check on the car, only to find out my courtesy lights on my doors lit up! (I store my car with the doors up/open)

These haven't worked for years, I guess that's my car telling me to fix those lights properly now!

Went to a local car show Saturday(170 cars), first DeLorean ever displayed in this show. My Brother-in-Law's Road Runner behind mine.

20180728_102134.jpg

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Took the car to get registered. In the state of Florida you also have to get the VIN verified by the police. (I presume it's to do with theft prevention?) Had fun at both places. First, the cop was delighted to see a DeLorean in person. Then at the DMV office a guy asked if he could take a selfie with the car. DeLoreans are awesome: they make people happy.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Hehe...yes they do make people smile...its an odd effect...lol
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

glass cleaning

Since I purchased my Delorean in March I have been trying and trying to get the glass clean. dirty glass bugs me. So I have tried cleaning multiple times and always streaks up. I discovered that using a clay bar on the outside of the glass works amazing!! Just spray and rub the clay bar then wipe dry with a microfiber, then clean with your favorite glass cleaner. amazing the dirt and contamination that was removed from the windshield.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by hippieman9 View Post
    Since I purchased my Delorean in March I have been trying and trying to get the glass clean. dirty glass bugs me. So I have tried cleaning multiple times and always streaks up. I discovered that using a clay bar on the outside of the glass works amazing!! Just spray and rub the clay bar then wipe dry with a microfiber, then clean with your favorite glass cleaner. amazing the dirt and contamination that was removed from the windshield.
    The hazy film on the inside is what bugs me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 745 of 920 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 795 845 ... LastLast