FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 572 of 920 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 9199

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    Early

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Do you have any pictures of this? I'd like to see what it looks like behind there if you do.
    Here you go...

Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

My VIN:    2222

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCH) (DCUK)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SKnight View Post
    Today I picked up my car from DMCNW, after getting a Stage I kit installed. I absolutely love the new exhaust sound!

They also installed some brand new stainless throttle cover plates, custom engraved with " Stage I" and the "DMC" logo. They really look great on the engine, almost as if they were factory designed. Check out the pictures.

Attachment 41171Attachment 41172Attachment 41173
    I had a Stage 1 done at DMCH about a year ago and they did not add these plates. I wonder if this is a new thing for all new Stage 1 conversions or of it is only something DMCNW does. If it is something that only DMCNW does, then Houston needs to get there sh*t together and standardize these conversion at all locations. I would really like to have them on my car. I feel somehow 'cheated'

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

my radio (kenwood unit installed by previous owner) died on me.

swapped out my Kenwood unit from my daily driver into the DeLorean and ordered a newer version of this swapped unit for my daily.
    yay for the Kenwood harness wiring being the same (for the wires i need/want to use), even after almost a decade of new models!

2016-04-06 10.30.43.jpg 2016-04-06 13.39.32.jpg

My VIN:    4665

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    my radio (kenwood unit installed by previous owner) died on me.

swapped out my Kenwood unit from my daily driver into the DeLorean and ordered a newer version of this swapped unit for my daily.
    yay for the Kenwood harness wiring being the same (for the wires i need/want to use), even after almost a decade of new models!

2016-04-06 10.30.43.jpg 2016-04-06 13.39.32.jpg
    Nice looking deck. Which Kenwood model is that?

My VIN:    6214

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by durech View Post
    I had a Stage 1 done at DMCH about a year ago and they did not add these plates. I wonder if this is a new thing for all new Stage 1 conversions or of it is only something DMCNW does. If it is something that only DMCNW does, then Houston needs to get there sh*t together and standardize these conversion at all locations. I would really like to have them on my car. I feel somehow 'cheated'
    DMCNW just started doing these plates. I think I was 2nd or 3rd car to get them, they are not part of the Stage I installation. You can contact them if you're interested, they sell the plates blank or engraved with Stage I or II and/or the DMC logo. The engraving costs slightly more.

Mike Stalling

My VIN:    5738

One Thing Leads to Another!

New to the forum. I've been working on 5738 for the last 6 months and so far have done the VOD, cleaned and refreshed the intake, rebuilt the fuel system, cleaned out gas tank, new fuel accumulator, brake calipers rebuilt and master cylinder replaced, rebuilt steering rack and replaced firewall bushing, new tires, new vac lines, and now to the automatic transmission - just drained the transmission fluid and pulled the shift governor and sent it to DMC Texas for the guts to be replaced with modern electronics. Need to do the headliner and refinish the gas tank plate under the car due to leaking brake fluid turning the epoxy into silly putty. The 80's song "One thing leads to another" fits this car to a T!

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by iflights View Post
    Nice looking deck. Which Kenwood model is that?
    KDC-X995. it replaces the broken KDC-X817.

ordered a KDC-X998 for my daily car.

My VIN:    Early

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    Funny, my double din Kenwood has the same connector as well...

Lower production costs maybe?
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

My VIN:    6679

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5738KC View Post
    New to the forum. I've been working on 5738 for the last 6 months..
    Welcome aboard
    Chris

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by 81dmc View Post
    Funny, my double din Kenwood has the same connector as well...

Lower production costs maybe?
    Perhaps it's more of a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" thing.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 572 of 920 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 ... LastLast